Posts with tag "sexandthecity"
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 06:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Chris Noth and his girlfriend Tara Wilson will tie the knot, Entertainment Tonight Canada is reporting. The 'Sex and the City' star, 54, let the news slip during an interview on Sunday at a London, Ontario teahouse that he and Wilson, 27, co-own. The pair have a son, Orion, who turns two in January. Noth met Wilson when she was working at his NYC bar, the Cutting Room....
- Posted Oct 3rd 2009 at 10:20 AM by Jo Piazza
Rumors continue to fly over news that the cast of 'Friends' is finally ready to take Central Perk to the big screen. The UK's Daily Mail reported over the weekend that the movie was definitely a go, but the American press grew sour on the story after noticing the paper's source confirming everyone was on board was James Michael Tyler, the actor who played coffee shop clerk Gunther on the series....
- Posted Sep 12th 2009 at 11:00 AM by Tricia Romano
- Filed under:
- Movie News
While most film and TV scripts are closely guarded secrets, it's hard to stay super top secret when you are filming in the middle of America's most populous city. Thus, that's the challenge for the makers of the 'Sex and the City' sequel which is filming somewhere in NYC right now, and because the movie is out in the open, the rumor and spoiler mill is fiercely buzzing. ...
- Posted Aug 8th 2009 at 09:42 AM by PopEater Staff
Stanford's having a baby! Stanford's having a baby! Well, an 8-year-old kid named Nathan, that is. 'Sex and the City' fan fave Willie Garson is deep in the process of adopting the boy, whom he met at an adoption fair in Los Angeles, the actor told TV Guide. Garson has been working on adopting for years, and like most others in his shoes, he was trying for a baby or toddler. But then he met "cute...
- Posted Jun 18th 2009 at 10:27 AM by Amber James
Actor John Corbett is returning to the big screen with his 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' co-star, Nia Vardalos. This time though, he'll learn how to date and dash after only five dates in 'I Hate Valentine's Day.' Corbett dishes to PopEater about 'Sex & The City,' his relationship with Bo Derek and the return of 'United States of Tara.'...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Are Celebrities Rethinking Space Travel After the 2 Rocket Accidents?
- The 5 Words That Inspire Katie Holmes
- Robert Downey, Jr. Jokes: This Pregnancy Has Been 'Extraordinarily Tough' on Me
- Amanda Bynes to remain under her mom's care
- 30 years later, ?CHiPs' cast reunites
- Hello Kitty celebrates 40th anniversary
- This Week on Stage: Ewan McGregor, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Sting!
- Watch Arcade Fire's short horror film ?Festi'
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!