Posts with tag "sextapes"
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 04:30 PM by Laura Ferreiro
Does anyone remember the days when sex tapes actually had, you know, sex in them? These days, it seems that anyone with a modicum of name recognition can film themselves kissing someone in their underwear and before you know it, it becomes hyped across the internet as a "sex tape." Case in point, Carmen Electra's recent "sex tape," which contains no actual sex (just some smooching and Carmen...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 05:15 PM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Britney Spears
How did we get to 2009 as the year of threesomes? Well, '09 has been the year of a lot of things. It has most certainly been the year of the 'no good, very bad man' as sex scandals have raged over the illicit sex lives of South Carolina governor Mark Sanford, Late Night host David Letterman and, of course, Tiger Woods. It has been the year of Jon and Kate Gosselin. From separation to divorce, a...
- Posted Nov 26th 2009 at 10:17 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Here's one sex tape that sounds like one Shot at Love, indeed. TMZ.com is reporting that MTV reality star Tila Tequila is the latest celebrity at the centre of a sex tape scandal. A ten-second clip of Tila surfaced on the website 4tube.com, and celebrity sex tape distributor Kevin Blatt has said that the video was shopped to him two years ago by "two individuals in possession of a black MacBook."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Get a First Look at the New Season of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (PHOTO)
- Texas Homecoming Queen Gives Her Crown to Friend Who Was Pranked
- Ellen DeGeneres's Oscars Delivery Guy Opens Pizza Place, Names Pie in Her Honor
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Scotland's independence vote decided a superhero's fate, for some reason
- ?Friday Night Lights' director says his son won't be playing football
- Billy Crystal and Jimmy Fallon reminisce about Robin Williams