Posts with tag "shannon funk"
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 06:37 AM by PopEater Staff
Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy aren't breaking up, despite a recent report that suggested Kennedy was still hung up on former flame, Shannon Funk. Even though she insists the relationship is fine, Hewitt is heartbroken over the rumors. "I'm not going to lie -- it's not annoying, it's hurtful," Hewitt told PEOPLE. "Because he is like the most awesome person." ...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 09:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Despite rumors stating Jamie Kennedy allegedly cheated on Jennifer Love Hewitt with his ex-girlfriend Shannon Funk -- the 'Ghost Whisperer' couple is still going strong, Kennedy's rep told Us Weekly. "This is a completely fabricated story made up by a disgruntled former employee, terminated for cause. Jamie and Jennifer are happy and still together," his rep said....
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 02:15 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why Jamie Czerniawski, Shannon Funk, Jeremy London and 'Nightmare on Elm Street' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery - the bonus feature of the Google search engine provides the 100 most-searched terms of the hour. Of course, the results change frequently, but at any given time, it's a great snapshot of what's on people's minds regarding pop culture. This ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How the Pitch Perfect Cast Got Anna Kendrick Hooked on The Bachelor
- Patrick Stewart Snorts Coke as Out-of-Control News Anchor in New Series Blunt Talk (Video)
- Josh Duhamel Shares Sweet Birthday Message to Fergie
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!