Posts with tag "shape"
- Posted Nov 17th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Kelly Osbourne has lived the better part of her adult life in the public eye, including her ups, downs and battles with the scale. The reality star and former 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant opens up in the December issue of Shape about her struggles with substance abuse and how getting healthy changed her life. Although Osbourne has never claimed to be a wallflower, she admits that the...
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 08:58 PM by PopEater Staff
It's not often the editor-in-chief of a magazine sends out a email to subscribers apologizing for content--yet that's exactly what Valerie Latona, editor of Shape Magazine, did this week. TooFab reports that enough people complained about LeAnn Rimes gracing the cover of their October issue, that Latona felt she had to address the situation. "You are all in good company... as you all agree...
- Posted Sep 26th 2009 at 09:24 AM by Amy Wilkinson
No sooner did 'Ghost Whisperer' star Jennifer Love Hewitt bare her bikini body on Shape's October cover than did headlines like "Jennifer Love Hewitt is a Size 2 Again Thanks to Photoshop" and "How Much Photoshop Was Used On Jennifer Love Hewitt?" begin swirling around the blogosphere. In the issue, the 30-year-old Hewitt admits she's still insecure about her body from time to time. "I am a girl,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Get Cozy at Jane's Addiction Concert
- Ryan Reynolds on Fatherhood: I'm Excited About 'Having a Buddy'
- Wrestling Legend James 'Kamala' Harris Fights Back After Leg Amputations
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week