Posts with tag "sherrishepherd"
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 05:44 PM by PopEater Staff
'The View' got heated when Whoopi Goldberg defended Nevada Senator Harry Reid's racial remarks about President Barack Obama. Reid was accused of saying Obama would be a good presidential candidate even though he's African American -- using a word considered outdated to describe the president. "Negro is not a bad word. There are a lot of worse things he could have said," Goldberg says. The argument...
- Posted Aug 21st 2009 at 09:12 AM by PopEater Staff
According to the latest cover of OK! Magazine, Sherri Shepherd has "lost 41 pounds, dropped 10 dress sizes and cut 10 inches off her 5′1″ frame." During her intense four week overhaul, 'The View' co-host hired a trainer and changed her diet completely. While she admits she still has a long way to go, she's happy with her current figure. "Yes, my thighs still rubbed together, my arms s...
- Posted Aug 6th 2009 at 03:48 PM by PopEater Staff
After declaring her weight loss goals earlier this year, Sherri Shepherd finally used Thursday's episode of 'The View' to show off her new bikini body. "I feel really great. I just wanted to show people that you don't have to do anything crazy. You just have to make some choices and exercise and the weight will drop off. I hope some folks were inspired," she said on the show. See her reveal. >...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stop Everything and Check Out Joe Manganiello's Shirtless Poster for Magic Mike XXL
- VIDEO: Why Ann Romney, Jack Osbourne and Montel Williams Are Joining Forces
- Kim Kardashian on Marriage to Kanye West: ''We Don't Fight About Sex''
- Drew Barrymore Dishes on Daughter Frankie's 1st Birthday, Looks Sweeter Than Ever While Gushing Over Her Kids: Watch!
- M. Night Shyamalan's New Horror Movie Actually Looks Terrifying—Watch the Creepy Trailer Now!