Posts with tag "sherrishepherd"
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 05:44 PM by PopEater Staff
'The View' got heated when Whoopi Goldberg defended Nevada Senator Harry Reid's racial remarks about President Barack Obama. Reid was accused of saying Obama would be a good presidential candidate even though he's African American -- using a word considered outdated to describe the president. "Negro is not a bad word. There are a lot of worse things he could have said," Goldberg says. The argument...
- Posted Aug 21st 2009 at 09:12 AM by PopEater Staff
According to the latest cover of OK! Magazine, Sherri Shepherd has "lost 41 pounds, dropped 10 dress sizes and cut 10 inches off her 5′1″ frame." During her intense four week overhaul, 'The View' co-host hired a trainer and changed her diet completely. While she admits she still has a long way to go, she's happy with her current figure. "Yes, my thighs still rubbed together, my arms s...
- Posted Aug 6th 2009 at 03:48 PM by PopEater Staff
After declaring her weight loss goals earlier this year, Sherri Shepherd finally used Thursday's episode of 'The View' to show off her new bikini body. "I feel really great. I just wanted to show people that you don't have to do anything crazy. You just have to make some choices and exercise and the weight will drop off. I hope some folks were inspired," she said on the show. See her reveal. >...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Your Pets, Dressed Up for Santa!
- Australian Dad, 2 Sons Found Alive After Being Lost for 10 Days
- An ER Visit Doesn't Stop Kelly Clarkson from Killing It (and Raising $200K!) in Nashville
- Heidi Klum ads showed too much skin for Las Vegas?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 2014: The year tech turned on Hollywood
- Sofía Vergara and Joe Manganiello Enjoy Romantic Holiday Vacation in Hawaii (and Of Course They Look Perfect)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Pre-Christmas Vacation Looks Like a Dream—Take a Look!
- Watch This Fan-Made Trailer for a DC vs. Marvel Movie and Weep Because It'll Probably Never Happen