Posts with tag "shia labeouf"
- Posted Sep 24th 2010 at 08:45 AM by Bryan Alexander
A key scene in 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps' features a cocky Shia LaBeouf eager to burn his onscreen boss, Josh Brolin, in an open-road motorcycle race. LaBeouf admits to PopEater that his "cowboy" co-star had the clear edge in the racing scene, no matter what you will see in the movie. "His risk appetite is that of someone you would call insane," LaBeouf says of Brolin. "I have a fear of...
- Posted Aug 9th 2010 at 02:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Zac Efron sometimes wonders why he isn't a Hollywood playboy, but it suits him just fine. "I think a lot of guys would enjoy that. But I'm not really like that. Believe me, I rack my brain thinking 'Why am I not out there playing the field?' One of my buddies was like, 'You have no idea what's going on right now. You're peaking on Ecstasy and you're watching TV.' But it's not in my heart," he...
- Posted Jun 10th 2010 at 07:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Shia LaBeouf was caught red handed when he tried to remove camera equipment from a X17 paparazzo's car in Hollywood on Wednesday afternoon, according to X17 Online. The 'Transformers' star reportedly saw the paparazzi swarming outside of his house and decided the only way to keep them from snapping photos was to take the cameras out of the equation. He helped himself to the equipment and...
- Posted May 20th 2010 at 06:29 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
It's true -- Megan Fox will not return to 'Transformers 3' as Shia LaBeouf's love interest. But that doesn't mean the actress got fired. "Megan Fox will not be starring in 'Transformers 3.' It was her decision not to return. She wishes the franchise the best," reps for FOX tell PEOPLE. Earlier, a studio spokeswoman confirmed to Variety that Paramount decided against picking up Fox to star as...
- Posted May 17th 2010 at 08:25 AM by PopEater Staff
It's official: Shia LaBeouf has no filter. While hardly no one can blame the 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps' actor for recently saying he "wasn't impressed" with the Michael Bay-helmed 'Transformers 2,' his latest comments about another film and its much-more-famous director may actually catch some heat. Interviewed at the Cannes Film Festival, LaBeouf came right out and said he was saddened...
- Posted May 13th 2010 at 04:47 PM by PopEater Staff
Shia LaBeouf begins filming the third 'Transformers' movie next week, but first he's working to exorcise the wreck that was 'Transformers 2' out of his system. The actor unloaded in an AP interview on Thursday about the blockbuster, saying he "wasn't impressed with what we did" and that despite having "some really wild stunts," the flick's "heart was gone." On Michael Bay, who directed...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2010 at 03:00 PM by Deborah Schoeneman
On March 10, The Hollywood Reporter broke the news that the much-hyped sequel to Oliver Stone's hit 1987 film 'Wall Street' -- 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps' -- was being bumped from April 23 to Sept. 24. The industry buzz was that the studio, Fox, wanted the film to have a fancy gala debut at the Cannes Film Festival, which would mean a worldwide launch. Plus, the summer schedule is...
- Posted Mar 20th 2010 at 08:11 AM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Drew Barrymore...
- Posted Mar 16th 2010 at 12:37 PM by PopEater Staff
In July of 2008, Shia LaBeouf was in a car accident, injuring his hand which led to reconstructive surgery. The young actor sets the record straight about what happened in the new issue of GQ. "I'd be watching the news, and they'd play my car crash, and every once in a while Kim Kardashian's sister would jump on TV and preach to me from the red carpet about how to live my f------ life. And I'm...
- Posted Sep 5th 2009 at 07:44 AM by PopEater Staff
Never say that Shia LaBeouf won't make a big commitment to his roles. Not only has the star been sending time with Wall Street traders to prepare for his role in Oliver Stone's long-awaited 'Wall Street' sequel, 'Money Never Sleeps,' but he's also been getting close to his co-star, the British stunner Carey Mulligan....
Popeater Hot Topics
- See Justin Moore, Brantley Gilbert and The Band Perry at the Brickyard 400
- Man Charged in Missing Teen Abigail Hernandez's 9-Month Disappearance
- RHOBH's Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine - And Wants You To Name It
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Crazy characters at Comic Con 2014
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- One set, two actors, all dialogue: TV's best ?bottle' episodes
- I Waited in a Line for 3 Hours at Comic-Con Just to Buy a Sweatshirt
- Elizabeth Banks Thinks She's "Genetically Blessed," Says Working Moms Can Balance Life Better Than Working Dads
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino Agrees to 12 Weeks of Anger Management in Tanning Salon Assault Case