Posts with tag "shiloh jolie-pitt"
- Posted May 28th 2011 at 02:54 PM by Christine Fenno
With a daughter turning 5 this weekend (Happy birthday, Shiloh!) and just a few weeks until Father's Day, busy dad Brad Pitt is opening up in a new interview about family life with Angelina Jolie. "The kids ask about marriage," he tells USA Today over a cup of cappuccino. "It's meaning more and more to them. So it's something we've got to look at." The 'Tree of Life' star, 47, admits that...
- Posted Dec 26th 2010 at 02:18 PM by Christine Fenno
Back in 2006, Brangelina welcomed daughter Shiloh into the world in Swakopmund, Namibia, and this Christmas, the busy globe-trotting family decided to make a return to the African nation for a holiday getaway. Angelina Jolie, 35, and Brad Pitt, who turned 47 earlier this month, were spotted on Thursday, Dec. 23, doing some last-minute Christmas shopping for the kids at a mall in Windhoek, the...
- Posted Dec 8th 2010 at 02:06 PM by The Editors of StyleList
While in New York for the premiere of her new flick 'The Tourist,' Angelina Jolie and her brood (minus Brad Pitt and the twins) hit the town looking for toy and art supplies yesterday and gave onlookers an eclectic fashion show while they were at it. When emerging from Lee's Art Shop on 57th Street, Jolie stepped out in a sleek all-black look consisting of a slim button-up coat, pointy leather...
- Posted Nov 6th 2010 at 11:45 AM by Christine Fenno
Looks like thrill-seeking runs in the family! Along with her partner Brad Pitt, working mom Angelina Jolie took time off from shooting her directorial debut in Budapest, Hungary, to treat three of their six children to an awesome, active day in the park. Pax, nearly 7, and his sisters Zahara, 5, and Shiloh, 4, did their own stunts at the outdoor kiddie park, running from tree to tree where...
- Posted Sep 21st 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
It is starting to get a little unseemly how much attention the media pays to Shiloh Jolie-Pitt's fashion and style sense. She is, after all, only four years old. One of the most read stories on the US Weekly website last week was "Shiloh Jolie-Pitt Rocks Combat Boots." The story read: "Shiloh Jolie-Pitt made yet another fashion statement at London's Heathrow Airport on Monday." Thankfully...
- Posted Sep 20th 2010 at 09:45 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Angelina Jolie and daughter Shiloh Jolie-Pitt are finally having the last laugh on all those who talk trash about Shiloh's tomboy style. The towheaded trendsetter was spotted last week sporting one of fall's hottest looks: combat boots. Wearing a gray polo shirt and shorts, a green Yo Gabba Gabba! Brobee backpack -- remember that dad Brad's a big fan -- and her chunky black boots loosely laced...
- Posted Mar 5th 2010 at 01:46 PM by Denise Warner
Pop-Ed: A bit of a scandal is brewing surrounding Shiloh Jolie-Pitt's new hair cut. The first biological daughter of beautiful A-List parents, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, now sports a very short crop, prompting Life & Style to ask -- 'Why is Angelina turning Shiloh into a boy?' Their cover story sparked a firestorm around the Internet, angering many with the arguably prejudiced...
- Posted Jan 18th 2010 at 11:12 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Music News
The face of the ongoing tragedy in Haiti broke into tears Monday during a press conference called to dispel rumors that his Yele Haiti foundation had misused funds and failed to properly file its taxes. "If you're a man with a clear conscience, speak with a clear conscience and the world will know," Wyclef Jean said to an audience of reporters. "The books are open. We have a clean bill of health...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 09:39 AM by PopEater Staff
It's tough being the first biological daughter of Hollywood's hottest couple because when you lose a tooth, it becomes news. Photographers snapped Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, daughter of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, in France with her family but without one of her front teeth....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tweet & Eat! What Your Favorite Stars are Eating and Drinking Right Now
- Juliette Lewis at 40: 'I Quit My Bull-- at 22'
- Do You Know an Outstanding Teacher? Send Him or Her to the All-Star Game!
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- Steve Irwin's Cameraman Justin Lyons Recalls the Crocodile Hunter's Final Words
- Style 180! Taylor Swift and Lorde Go From Catholic School Girls to Goth Goddesses
- Chris Hemsworth Surfs in Clingy Wetsuit, Elsa Pataky (and Her Baby Bump) Hit the Beach—See the Pics!