Posts with tag "shit my dad says"
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Sarah Crow
William Shatner brought his trademark spoken-word style to 'Lopez Tonight' on Wednesday, covering Cee-Lo's very not-safe-for-TV 'F**k You.' The '$#*! My Dad Says' star chose not to clean up the bitter ode to heartbreak, opting to leave the censoring to professionals. This is far from Shatner's first foray into music, having recorded two albums in the past. The actor first entered the music g...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2010 at 09:00 AM by Nicki Gostin
The tweets beget the book which beget the television show. Tonight, CBS premieres '$#*! My Dad Says,' starring the legendary William Shatner as the Dad. The quirky actor engaged in a spit-fire convo with PopEater, rattling off sometimes-wacky answers to questions about the new show, 'Star Trek' fanatics (they're not going to be happy) and the best part ... his plans for a new album. Tell me a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Wait Until You Read What Martha Stewart Said to Justin Bieber at His Comedy Central Roast
- Mother Allegedly Smothers Her Child in NYC Restaurant Bathroom
- Iggy Azalea Talks Britney Spears Duet: Grabbing Lunch, Becoming Friends
- 'Game of Thrones' star Kit Harington: Being called a hunk is ?demeaning'
- Shawn Mendes: Taylor Swift 'the best person in the world'
- ?Killing Jesus' breaks rating record with 3.7 million viewers for NatGeo