Posts with tag "shit my dad says"
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Sarah Crow
William Shatner brought his trademark spoken-word style to 'Lopez Tonight' on Wednesday, covering Cee-Lo's very not-safe-for-TV 'F**k You.' The '$#*! My Dad Says' star chose not to clean up the bitter ode to heartbreak, opting to leave the censoring to professionals. This is far from Shatner's first foray into music, having recorded two albums in the past. The actor first entered the music...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2010 at 09:00 AM by Nicki Gostin
The tweets beget the book which beget the television show. Tonight, CBS premieres '$#*! My Dad Says,' starring the legendary William Shatner as the Dad. The quirky actor engaged in a spit-fire convo with PopEater, rattling off sometimes-wacky answers to questions about the new show, 'Star Trek' fanatics (they're not going to be happy) and the best part ... his plans for a new album. Tell me...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Doctor in New York City Tests Positive for Ebola
- Lamar Odom Won't Sign Divorce Papers, Kardashians Haven't Heard from Him in Weeks
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's Family-Friendly Dinner
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Celebrity trout pouts
- 'The Roosevelts' earn PBS biggest audience in 20 years
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation