Posts with tag "shit my dad says"
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Sarah Crow
William Shatner brought his trademark spoken-word style to 'Lopez Tonight' on Wednesday, covering Cee-Lo's very not-safe-for-TV 'F**k You.' The '$#*! My Dad Says' star chose not to clean up the bitter ode to heartbreak, opting to leave the censoring to professionals. This is far from Shatner's first foray into music, having recorded two albums in the past. The actor first entered the music g...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2010 at 09:00 AM by Nicki Gostin
The tweets beget the book which beget the television show. Tonight, CBS premieres '$#*! My Dad Says,' starring the legendary William Shatner as the Dad. The quirky actor engaged in a spit-fire convo with PopEater, rattling off sometimes-wacky answers to questions about the new show, 'Star Trek' fanatics (they're not going to be happy) and the best part ... his plans for a new album. Tell me a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Swank Is Not Dating a Former Bachelorette Contestant - But They Are Friends
- Kirk Douglas: I Was Almost on the Plane That Killed Elizabeth Taylor's Husband Mike Todd
- Guy Ritchie and Jacqui Ainsley Continue Celebrity Wedding 'Glamping' Trend
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Is Hilary Swank dating 'Bachelorette' contestant Kasey Stewart?
- 'Office' star Creed Bratton will eat his dog if you don't see his show
- Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama Thanks Fans for the ''Outpour of Love and Support'' After Death of Their Dog
- BBC Reporter Ends Broadcast By Using an Imaginary iPad and It's the Most Bizarre Thing Ever
- Giuliana Rancic Shares New Photos of Bill Rancic and Their Son Duke—See the Adorable Pics!