Posts with tag "shit my dad says"
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Sarah Crow
William Shatner brought his trademark spoken-word style to 'Lopez Tonight' on Wednesday, covering Cee-Lo's very not-safe-for-TV 'F**k You.' The '$#*! My Dad Says' star chose not to clean up the bitter ode to heartbreak, opting to leave the censoring to professionals. This is far from Shatner's first foray into music, having recorded two albums in the past. The actor first entered the music...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2010 at 09:00 AM by Nicki Gostin
The tweets beget the book which beget the television show. Tonight, CBS premieres '$#*! My Dad Says,' starring the legendary William Shatner as the Dad. The quirky actor engaged in a spit-fire convo with PopEater, rattling off sometimes-wacky answers to questions about the new show, 'Star Trek' fanatics (they're not going to be happy) and the best part ... his plans for a new album. Tell me...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Utah Doctor Martin MacNeill to Be Sentenced for Killing His Wife
- Georgina Bloomberg: I Want to Teach My Son How to Lose
- Kim Kardashian's Abs-Baring Style: From Makeshift Crop Tops to Crazy Cutouts
- Gerard Depardieu says he can drink 12-14 bottles of wine a day
- Out of their league: Ugly guys who date bombshells
- James Franco tells AOL to stop censoring his work
- ?Friday Night Lights' director says his son won't be playing football
- Billy Crystal and Jimmy Fallon reminisce about Robin Williams
- Nashville Premiere Sneak Peek: Rayna Decides Who She's Going to Marry—Does She Pick Luke or Deacon? Watch Now!
- Téa Leoni Finally Addresses David Duchovny Divorce: "I Don't Know How I Could Ever Hate Him"
- First iPhone 6 Owner Drops It on Live TV; Perth Man Was "in a Panic to Get It Open"—Watch Now!