Posts with tag "shrek"
- Posted Jun 19th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Jason Newman
We're the first to say that Grand Canyon-sized chasms can exist between a film's commercial success and its artistic quality. Still, sometimes the two are not mutually exclusive. With Friday's release of 'Toy Story 3,' Pixar looks to continue their domination with their eleventh consecutive blockbuster, a smart, funny film aimed at both adults and children. We thought it would be a good time...
- Posted Jun 4th 2010 at 10:21 AM by PopEater Staff
A dangerous metal called cadmium has been discovered in 'Shrek'-themed drinking glasses being sold at McDonald's restaurants across the country, prompting the fast-food giant to recall 12 million of the collectors items. The 16-ounce glasses have been going for $2 a pop, and with the success of 'Shrek Forever After' at the box office, they've been a hot item since their May 21 debut. The glasses...
- Posted Jun 1st 2010 at 06:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Not only did 'Sex and the City 2' fall far short of box office predictions -- Carrie Bradshaw and the gals got trumped by 'Shrek Forever After,' a week-old film and the fourth in its franchise. Predictions for 'Sex and the City 2' over the long weekend ran as high as $75 million; however, the film grossed just $37.1 million. The sequel earned less in five days than the 2008 original earned in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Firefighter Injured in ALs Ice Bucket Challenge Dies
- See How Taylor Swift Is Making Cat Ladies Cool
- Rob Bironas, Ex-Titans Kicker & Terry Bradshaw's Son-in-Law, Killed in Car Crash
- Vince Neil says no more country music for Motley Crue
- Ryan Seacrest talks new season of 'American Idol'
- 'Maze Runner' tops the box office this weekend
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Hilary Duff Is "Totally Open to" a Lizzie McGuire Reunion: "So Many People Loved Her"
- Kelly Osbourne Gets Emotional as She Remembers Her Dear Friend Joan Rivers—Watch the Sweet Clip!
- Katherine Heigl Seemingly Confuses Iraq for Afghanistan in State of Affairs On-Set Snap