Posts with tag "sid vicious"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic reas...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Whole Foods Removes 'Asparagus Water' From Store After Internet Uproar
- FROM EW: See How Much the Grand Duchess Knows About King Simon's Mysterious Fate in a Royals First Look
- My Giant Life Sneak Peek: See What It's Like to Shop for a Wedding Dress When You're 6'7"
- Kim Richards arrested for shoplifting
- 'Last Man Standing' star Tim Allen: 'We're going to drill Hillary'
- Brad Paisley to join 'The Voice' as adviser with Blake Shelton
- Khloé Kardashian Goes Braless for Women's Health, Calls Fit Figure Her ''Revenge Body'' and Talks Kendall and Kylie
- Kristen Stewart Responds to Accusations That She Suffers From Resting Bitch Face: "I Actually Smile a Lot!"
- Coco's Pregnancy Blog: "I Couldn't Believe I Was Pregnant at My Age!"