Posts with tag "simoncowell"
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Laura Ferreiro
Scottish songstress Susan Boyle seems poised to conquer the world. The unassuming 'Britain's Got Talent' star has already sold more than 1.8 million copies of her debut album 'I Dreamed a Dream' in its first three weeks of release in the U.S. (not to mention the millions she's sold worldwide). She also set an impressive record for the best first-week sales of any woman since SoundScan started ...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 10:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Carrie Underwood takes no prisoners in the latest issue of Esquire -- bashing everyone from 'American Idol' judge Simon Cowell to her Dallas Cowboy's ex, Tony Romo. The 26-year-old country star reveals the honest truth about her life, why you'll never see her turn political and the harsh reality that "as you step off that stage, you're pretty much alone." See the juicy interview >> ...
- Posted Nov 26th 2009 at 11:55 AM by Bryan Alexander
It's been so long since Paula Abdul left the 'American Idol' scene and the daily news cycle, and with no Paula fix on the way (as of now, at least), aren't we all a little curious how the always-interesting judge/musician is doing? So, when word hit that Abdul made her presence known at the American Music Awards Luxury Lounge, Popeater's ears perked up. After the jump, check out five absolutely ...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:10 PM by Melissa Daniels
Recently, Jon Gosselin raised eyebrows by requesting $12,000 to guest host a Florida radio show. And on Oct. 17, Heidi Montag supposedly refused to attend big sis Holly's birthday bash in L.A. without receiving pay. With so many cross-over opportunities available for reality television stars, it makes sense that they may charge for their time, but how much is too much? ...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 07:31 AM by PopEater Staff
Leona Lewis took the world by storm when she won 'X Factor' (essentially Britain's 'American Idol'), and she hasn't looked back since, scoring massive hits across the world. PopEater is exclusively premiering an interview with the British songstress about her new single 'Happy,' which she says has "a dark kind of edge to it, because it's not about happiness, it's about striving to get there." ...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 10:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Gordon Ramsay's craggy face, with its furrowed brow and creased chin, has struck fear in the hearts of line cooks for years. But this year, there's something different about the chef's famous visage, namely a less-imperfect chin. The 'Hell's Kitchen' star told the Radio Times (via BBC) that he underwent a cosmetic procedure on his jaw area earlier this year at the urging of one Simon Cowell. ...
- Posted Oct 4th 2009 at 09:17 AM by PopEater Staff
If reports of Simon Cowell's birthday bash are to be believed, we might as well hang up our birthday candles this year - no party could possibly compare to the extravaganza honoring the 'American Idol' judge's 50 years. The Daily Mail reports that Cowell, surrounded by 400 guests, had the most luxurious party imaginable - with a $1.5 million price tag. ...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 01:37 PM by PopEater Staff
Simon Cowell wasn't always the uber-successful 'American Idol' judge who guided singers to fame and made millions of dollars from his craft. No, when he was younger, the supercilious Brit had lost his record label and was thought of as a joke by his coworkers. In Britain's The Daily Mail, the 'Idol' guru writes a letter to his struggling, younger self. "It is the early Nineties and you are ...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Looks like Simon Cowell is bringing Britain's 'The X Factor' to the U.S. and according to The Hollywood Reporter, he's trying to negotiate a $50 million a cycle salary. The 'American Idol' judge is finally inking the deal with Fox and the show's creator because he's free from his old 'Idol' contract, which forbid him from producing an American version of the hit show. ...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Kara DioGuardi is enthusiastic in her endorsement of new 'American Idol' judge Ellen DeGeneres. "I think it's a genius decision," said DioGuardi in response to the highly publicized decision to bring in DeGeneres to replace former judge, Paula Abdul. "I wish I had thought of it," she added during the Entertainment Tonight/People magazine Emmy Award after-party. Idol fans have been mixed in ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice Crowns a Winner
- Edward Furlong Charged with Assaulting Girlfriend
- Mila Kunis's Dangerously Low Jeans Give Us 2001 Flashbacks
- Actor Edward Furlong charged with assaulting girlfriend
- Sofia Vergara brags on her backside with sexy selfie
- Then/Now: 'St. Elmo's Fire'
- Jimmy Kimmel wants to ?Channing All Over Your Tatum' ? MUSIC VIDEO
- ?The Voice': Season 4 winner is?
- ?So You Think You Can Dance': The Top 20!
- The Voice Backstage: Blake Shelton Celebrates Birthday With "Ultimate Gift" Wife Miranda Lambert!
- The Voice Winner Revealed: Was It Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel or the Swon Brothers?
- Justin Bieber's Twitter Power? Rapper King Kevi Wants Restraining Order, Says Beliebers Are After Him