Posts with tag "skating with the stars"
- Posted Dec 22nd 2010 at 06:40 AM by AOL TV Editors
Last night, 'Skating With the Stars' had a mini-'DWTS'-style crisis. In a repeat of the Bristol Palin/Brandy fiasco, voters picked the celebrity with the lowest scores to advance to the finals. Reality star Bethenny Frankel beat Olympic skier Jonny Moseley, as the crowd booed the decision. This meant that Bethenny faced actress Rebecca Budig in the finale. Their scores would determine the winne...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 08:52 PM by Rob Shuter
How does 'Skating With the Stars' center judge Johnny Weir describe his persona on the show? "Like Simon Cowell with a little bit of Paula Abdul underneath," he tells me on my HDNet show 'Naughty But Nice With Rob,' adding he's "gonna be sweet, but ... it's ice skating." With that mix of naughty and nice in mind, one contestant on the ABC show, Bethenny Frankel, may have to try extra hard becau...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 05:30 PM by Rob Shuter
Following 'Dancing With the Stars' Monday night, ABC debuted 'Skating With the Stars,' a similar competition, except the celebrities have razor-sharp steel blades strapped to their feet! What could possibility go wrong? Unfortunately, the celebrities on 'Dancing With the Stars' are more famous than their ice skating counterparts, with the exception of the unsinkable 'Real Housewife' of New Yo...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 10:01 AM by AOL TV Editors
Although Bethenny Frankel didn't score very well in her debut performance on 'Skating With the Stars,' she sure looked the part of a figure skater. After partner Ethan Burgess managed several creative spins and lifts with Frankel (to the appropriate tune of 'You Spin Me Right Round'), the judges gave their commentary. Olympian and judge Johnny Weir said, "Your body is sick. I cannot believe you...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie: A Therapist Would Have a Field Day Analyzing the Films I Choose to Do
- Nick Lachey: Why I'll Have a 'Different Kind of Love' for My Daughter
- 25 Years Later, Revel in the Nostalgia of The Wizard
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- ?Cabaret' to go on tour beginning January 2016
- ?Arrow', ?Walking Dead', and more earn TV mid-season finale awards
- Spider-Woman has a cool new costume
- J.K. Rowling's Response to a Question About LGBT Students at Hogwarts Is Absolute Perfection
- Brandi Glanville Asks Andy Cohen About Joanna Krupa's Allegedly Smelly Vagina and LeAnn Rimes' Housewife Future
- It's a Merry Kardashian Christmas! See All of the Family's Cutest Holiday Pics!