Posts with tag "skating with the stars"
- Posted Dec 22nd 2010 at 06:40 AM by AOL TV Editors
Last night, 'Skating With the Stars' had a mini-'DWTS'-style crisis. In a repeat of the Bristol Palin/Brandy fiasco, voters picked the celebrity with the lowest scores to advance to the finals. Reality star Bethenny Frankel beat Olympic skier Jonny Moseley, as the crowd booed the decision. This meant that Bethenny faced actress Rebecca Budig in the finale. Their scores would determine the winne...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 08:52 PM by Rob Shuter
How does 'Skating With the Stars' center judge Johnny Weir describe his persona on the show? "Like Simon Cowell with a little bit of Paula Abdul underneath," he tells me on my HDNet show 'Naughty But Nice With Rob,' adding he's "gonna be sweet, but ... it's ice skating." With that mix of naughty and nice in mind, one contestant on the ABC show, Bethenny Frankel, may have to try extra hard becau...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 05:30 PM by Rob Shuter
Following 'Dancing With the Stars' Monday night, ABC debuted 'Skating With the Stars,' a similar competition, except the celebrities have razor-sharp steel blades strapped to their feet! What could possibility go wrong? Unfortunately, the celebrities on 'Dancing With the Stars' are more famous than their ice skating counterparts, with the exception of the unsinkable 'Real Housewife' of New Yo...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 10:01 AM by AOL TV Editors
Although Bethenny Frankel didn't score very well in her debut performance on 'Skating With the Stars,' she sure looked the part of a figure skater. After partner Ethan Burgess managed several creative spins and lifts with Frankel (to the appropriate tune of 'You Spin Me Right Round'), the judges gave their commentary. Olympian and judge Johnny Weir said, "Your body is sick. I cannot believe you...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How the Pitch Perfect Cast Got Anna Kendrick Hooked on The Bachelor
- Patrick Stewart Snorts Coke as Out-of-Control News Anchor in New Series Blunt Talk (Video)
- Josh Duhamel Shares Sweet Birthday Message to Fergie
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!