Posts with tag "snl f bomb"
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 01:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Not only does Lorne Michaels have no interest in firing Jenny Slate, the 'SNL' executive producer actually feels bad for the rookie, who uttered the F-Bomb on the air. In comments to the Washington Post, Michaels said the night was traumatic for Slate because "it was literally her first time on the show. There was nothing dirty, just a slip of the tongue. It was 'frickin', frickin', frickin' ' ...
- Posted Sep 27th 2009 at 01:08 AM by PopEater Staff
An SNL F-bomb in the 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere? Sounds that way. Most new cast members on 'Saturday Night Live' begin their tenure on the show with a whimper. Perhaps a brief cameo as a waiter, an office worker, maybe throw out a wave during the end-of-show "good nights." But not Jenny Slate. During her inaugural 'SNL' episode, the newbie came out with a bang. An F-Bomb bang, that i...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How an Author Is Coping with Discovery That Her Grandpa Was Schindler's List Nazi
- KUWTK Sneak Peek: Kim Kardashian West Teases Bruce Jenner About His Hair (VIDEO)
- Britney Spears Is Taking Math Classes to Help Sons with 'Hard' Homework
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Liv Tyler Makes Red Carpet Debut Just 6 Weeks After Giving Birth to Son Sailor—See the Pics!
- Ludacris Says Paul Walker Jokes Went "Too Far" During Justin Bieber Roast, Reveals He Was "Promised" They'd Be Cut
- Hope Solo Reveals She Entered Therapy to Address ''Pain and Anger'' During 30-Day Suspension From U.S. Soccer Team