Posts with tag "so you think you can dance"
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 03:00 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Zombieland Cameo,' Fame Kills Tour Canceled, 'Kimbo Slice,' 'Spiritual America,' 'Dancing with the Stars No Panties,' Free Night of Theater 2009, 'The Stepfather Trailer,' and 'Madonna Letterman' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the 40 hottest keywords of the hour, and though the results change frequently, at any given time...
- Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 01:29 PM by PopEater Staff
Don't expect Alex Da Silva to be salsa-ing his way across the dancefloor on 'So You Think you Can Dance' any time soon. The choreographer was arrested on a felony warrant charging him with counts of sexually assaulting four women, according to a Los Angeles Times report....
- Posted Aug 3rd 2009 at 05:08 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
While 'American Idol' - arguably the mother of all reality TV competitions - has consistently won the attention of millions, its little cousin 'So You Think You Can Dance' has quietly been picking up steam. Thus far a summer series, 'SYTYCD' has finally made its way to the FOX fall lineup - giving fans two seasons of the show back-to-back - and we think it's in no small part due to the strength...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diem Brown Diagnosed with Colon Cancer
- JWoww Says No to Facial Plastic Surgery, Yes to Botox
- Inside Jill Dillard's Pregnancy News
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- Modern Family's Julie Bowen Remembers the Time Her Kid Threw Up on Her Emmys Dress (No Joke!)
- Kim Kardashian Ignores Buttons, Lets Cleavage Bust Out on Trip to San Diego—and See North Feed a Giraffe at the Zoo: Cute Pics!
- Britney Spears' Woody Woodpecker Impression Is Spot On—Watch Her Hilarious Video!