Posts with tag "so you think you can dance"
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 03:00 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Zombieland Cameo,' Fame Kills Tour Canceled, 'Kimbo Slice,' 'Spiritual America,' 'Dancing with the Stars No Panties,' Free Night of Theater 2009, 'The Stepfather Trailer,' and 'Madonna Letterman' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the 40 hottest keywords of the hour, and though the results change frequently, at any given time ...
- Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 01:29 PM by PopEater Staff
Don't expect Alex Da Silva to be salsa-ing his way across the dancefloor on 'So You Think you Can Dance' any time soon. The choreographer was arrested on a felony warrant charging him with counts of sexually assaulting four women, according to a Los Angeles Times report....
- Posted Aug 3rd 2009 at 05:08 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
While 'American Idol' - arguably the mother of all reality TV competitions - has consistently won the attention of millions, its little cousin 'So You Think You Can Dance' has quietly been picking up steam. Thus far a summer series, 'SYTYCD' has finally made its way to the FOX fall lineup - giving fans two seasons of the show back-to-back - and we think it's in no small part due to the strength ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelor in Paradise Recap: Who Paired Up, Who Broke Down - and Who Went to the Hospital
- Jillian Michaels' 4 Easy Secrets to a Sexy Beach Body
- I Am Cait Recap: Caitlyn Jenner Isn't Ready to 'Expose' Herself in a Swimsuit
- 'Mission: Impossible' climbs to No. 1, 'Vacation' is a bust
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- True Detective Finally Gets Busy, Bloody, and Downright Nuts As Someone Actually Dies
- Dave Annable's Wife Odette Celebrates Second Baby Shower in One Week: "I Feel So Blessed"
- Bachelor in Paradise is Back and Full of Tears: Who's Falling For Who After One Episode?