Posts with tag "so you think you can dance"
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 03:00 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Zombieland Cameo,' Fame Kills Tour Canceled, 'Kimbo Slice,' 'Spiritual America,' 'Dancing with the Stars No Panties,' Free Night of Theater 2009, 'The Stepfather Trailer,' and 'Madonna Letterman' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the 40 hottest keywords of the hour, and though the results change frequently, at any given time...
- Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 01:29 PM by PopEater Staff
Don't expect Alex Da Silva to be salsa-ing his way across the dancefloor on 'So You Think you Can Dance' any time soon. The choreographer was arrested on a felony warrant charging him with counts of sexually assaulting four women, according to a Los Angeles Times report....
- Posted Aug 3rd 2009 at 05:08 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
While 'American Idol' - arguably the mother of all reality TV competitions - has consistently won the attention of millions, its little cousin 'So You Think You Can Dance' has quietly been picking up steam. Thus far a summer series, 'SYTYCD' has finally made its way to the FOX fall lineup - giving fans two seasons of the show back-to-back - and we think it's in no small part due to the strength...
Popeater Hot Topics
- DWTS: Alfonso Ribeiro Has Strong Start on the 19th Season Premiere
- Spoiler Alert! First Interview with MasterChef's New Winner
- WATCH: Honey Bee the Blind Cat Is an Expert Hiker
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'Jersey Boys' lyricist Bob Crewe dead at 83
- Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane sentenced in assault for hitting fan with vodka bottle at nightclub
- August Alsina Collapses Off Stage During New York Concert—See the Scary Clip
- Ranking the Awkwardness on the Dancing with the Stars Premiere: What Made Us Cringe the Most?