Posts with tag "so you think you can dance"
- Posted Jul 2nd 2011 at 11:12 AM by AOL Music Editors
Lady Gaga has been confirmed as a guest judge on an upcoming episode of the Fox talent competition 'So You Think You Can Dance.' Nigel Lythgoe, executive producer and longtime judge on the hit series, has confirmed that Gaga will drop by the set later this season, serving on the judges' panel as contestants dance their hearts out. Mother Monster is no stranger to reality show appearances....
- Posted Aug 22nd 2010 at 09:37 AM by PopEater Staff
As producer of 'Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution' on ABC, Ryan Seacrest branched out this year from his hosting duties on Fox's 'American Idol,' and the TV Academy has recognized him for it. At the Creative Arts Emmys ceremony last night in Los Angeles, Seacrest and a host of other television stars scored trophies in categories that are traditionally awarded the weekend before the primetime Emmys...
- Posted Aug 13th 2010 at 07:29 AM by AOL TV Editors
Last night, the final episode of this season's 'So You Think You Can Dance' named its winner. But before we get to that, let's talk about the show's extra special (and unexpected) guest. Ellen DeGeneres showed up for a special performance with Twitch, and did a hip-hop dance routine. Then, we finally learned who the actual winner of the show was. It was down to Kent and Lauren. Who took home...
- Posted Aug 10th 2010 at 01:05 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
'So You Think You Can Dance' judge Mia Michaels has been stung by some of the criticism of her criticism that's broken out in blogs and comment areas since last week's elimination of AdéChiké Torbert (right) on the show -- specifically, remarks to the effect that she has it in for black male dancers. "It's just ridiculous, honestly. I actually Twittered because there was so...
- Posted Mar 19th 2010 at 07:31 AM by PopEater Staff
Sorry, Paul Abdul fans. The former 'American Idol' judge won't be appearing on 'Star Search.' EW.com reports that negotiations for the 'Straight Up' singer to host the revamped show and act as judge have halted. ABC, however, is still planning to bring 'Search' back on the air. Abdul has largely been absent from the small screen since vacating her seat on 'Idol.' She hosted VH1 'Divas'...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 02:50 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
'America's Best Dance Crew' judge Shane Sparks has been arrested in Los Angeles and charged with 8 felony counts of child molestation, TMZ is reporting. The Los Angeles Police Department took Sparks into custody at 8 am PT Friday morning. According to the criminal complaint, the alleged incidents began occurring in 1994 and involve one victim, an under-aged girl. The complaint accuses the...
Mysteries of "10 Most Fascinating People," "So You Think You Can Dance Results," "Golf Digest Cover" and "Chris Cuomo" SolvedPosted Dec 10th 2009 at 12:00 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "10 Most Fascinating People," "Golf Digest Cover," "Esperanza Spalding," and "Chris Cuomo" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 03:03 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
She's only been alive for three years, and already little Suri Cruise is spurring debate, this time about her penchant for high heels. Should such a young child be wearing what is considered to be footwear for adult women? From her dresses to her shoes, the three-year-old's wardrobe has already garnered much media attention. Her mother, Katie Holmes, reveals it was her own footwear that inspired...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 06:26 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Mia Michaels Cancer', 'Contessa Brewer' and 'Lil Wayne Gun' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery - the bonus feature of the Google search engine provides the 40 most-searched terms of the hour. Of course, the results change frequently, but at any given time, it's a great snapshot of what's on people's minds regarding pop culture. Here's what's hot...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 09:07 AM by PopEater Staff
'So You Think You Can Dance' judge Mary Murphy's 9-year marriage was a seemingly never-ending nightmare, punctuated with repeated beatings, rapes, emotional abuse and a miscarriage, she tells Us Weekly in a bombshell-filled interview. Murphy, 51, alleges her unnamed ex would physically abuse her and then demand sex. She claims he raped her for the first time about three months into their...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shia LaBeouf Explains His Existential Crisis, How Finding God 'Saved' Him
- Jenny Slate Talks Marcel the Shell's New Video and Children's Book
- With Accused Killer in Jail, Oklahoma Town Mourns His Murdered Parents and Sister
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Zac Efron Celebrates 27th Birthday With Rumored Girlfriend Sami Miró in Amsterdam—All the Details!
- Teresa Giudice and Crisis Manager Part Ways After Reality Star Requests to Go to Prison That Inspired Orange Is the New Black
- Perfect Match! Leonardo DiCaprio and Girlfriend Toni Garrn Enjoy Romantic Tennis Match—Watch Now!