Posts with tag "sofia vergara"
- Posted Aug 24th 2010 at 10:46 AM by PopEater Staff
TMZ reports that Nick Loeb, boyfriend of 'Modern Family' star Sofia Vergara, was rushed to a hospital in Bel Air, California yesterday after a car accident resulting in "a severely broken leg and a deep gash across the chest." Loeb, 35, is currently in intensive care. The Emmy-nominated actress, 38, began seeing him earlier this year. Loeb was formerly involved in Florida politics and is now pu...
- Posted Aug 14th 2010 at 12:24 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-color comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of Quips & Quotes. This week, Sofia Vergara blasts Hollywood's ag...
- Posted Aug 11th 2010 at 10:42 AM by The Editors of Vulture
Last night on 'The Daily Show,' Jason Bateman hinted at his displeasure with the marketing team behind his new movie, 'The Switch.' After wondering out loud why he hasn't seen very many posters or billboards for the comedy around town, Bateman then critiqued the fact that said poster makes it look as if he's smelling a cup of his own sperm. Up next on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live,' 'Modern Family's' Sof...
- Posted May 20th 2010 at 07:15 AM by Ben Widdicombe
To paraphrase the evil queen from 'Snow White': "People, People, en Espanol: Who is the 'Mas Bellos' of them all?" But you won't need a magic mirror to find out, as People mag's Spanish-speaking sister has just published her annual most beautiful list. As a long-time shallow person, I have been a fan of the 'Mas Bellos' list for all its 14 years. And what has always struck me about the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Karenna Gore on the Presidential Election: 'I Really Don't Like the Way It's Covered'
- Trisha Yearwood: 'I Feel Lucky' to Get to Tour With Husband Garth Brooks
- Britt McHenry Returns to Work, Tweets Another Apology For 'Hurtful Actions'
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Grace Helbig Brings Out the Charming Side of Abby Lee Miller—See the LOL-Worthy Grace Helbig Show Clip!