Posts with tag "speidi"
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 10:27 AM by PopEater Staff
In the never-ending feud between Al Roker and PopEater pals Heidi and Spencer Pratt, the 'Today' meteorologist and personality isn't going down without a fight. In fact, he's got his guns blazing once again, tearing into the fame-cherishing 'Hills' couple during an interview with Obsessedtv.com's Samantha Ettus. In the interview, Roker declares that Spencer and Heidi "haven't done anything and...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 03:16 PM by Mike Hess
Heidi and Spencer Pratt -- known to many these days as the mono-named couple Speidi -- have always been the crux of the drama on 'The Hills' in the past. Now, however, a new troublemaker is in town, and the words come straight out of the mouths of PopEater pals Spencer and Heidi themselves: Kristin Cavallari is a reality television goldmine. "She's banging everyone's boyfriends on the show ......
- Posted Sep 1st 2009 at 05:32 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Lauren Conrad may be gone, but fear not, reality fans. MTV's 'The Hills' is not going anywhere, as Speidi, Audrina and alumnus Kristin Cavallari are back to bring you a world full of drama, tears, love and probable backstabbing. Season five of 'The Hills' is back on Sept. 29 ... check out the trailer: ...
- Posted Aug 28th 2009 at 04:00 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
We don't usually tune into CNN for commentary on celeb appearances, but we did just that earlier this week, when news correspondent Anderson Cooper unleashed a two-minute tirade tearing Heidi Montag to shreds. Montag performed her song 'Body Language,' at the Miss Universe pageant, an event Cooper called a "fresh new way to embarrass herself." Ouch. We're always looking for a chance to talk to...
- Posted Aug 27th 2009 at 09:36 AM by PopEater Staff
We always knew that Anderson Cooper was the silver fox, but we never knew just how sharp his claws were! Thanks to Heidi Montag and her Miss Universe performance, Anderson was ready to pounce and did just that, tearing Heidi (wife of our pal Spencer Pratt) to shreds, saying she has found a "fresh new way to embarrass herself." Watch the Video After the Jump!...
- Posted Aug 14th 2009 at 09:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Now that we're total BFF's with Spencer and Heidi Pratt (thanks for the Twitter love, S!), it gives us great joy on this sun-soaked Friday to wish our newfound pal Spencer a very happy 26th birthday! May life give you even more fortune, fame, paparazzi photo shoots ... and PopEater interviews. ...
- Posted Aug 11th 2009 at 01:17 PM by PopEater Staff
There's already so much anger in the world that we just couldn't let our rocky relationship with Spencer and Heidi Pratt get any worse. So, after Spencer's harsh words a few months back, we decided it was time renew our relations with the Pratt camp in order to seek a greater peace for mankind ... and also find out about Heidi's Playboy spread and workout routine. As it turns out, the two now...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian vs. Ciara: Whose Bold Style Wins Paris Fashion Week?
- From EW: Adam Sandler to Star in New Movies Exclusively for Netflix
- The Daily Treat: School Principal Joins Student's Laser Cat Photo for Yearbook
- Amanda Bynes' mental stability questioned again
- Adam Sandler to make four films for Netflix
- 'Real Housewives' stars Teresa and Joe Giudice face sentencing, could be imprisoned
- Entertainment Geekly: Have we reached Peak Batman?
- Michael Jackson's ?Thriller' video to be released in 3D
- How one musician makes music from the sounds of YouTube
- Gone Girl Review Roundup: Critics (Mostly) Like Ben Affleck Thriller, But Is it "Misogynistic"?
- Why "Huckleberry Quinn" Will Definitely Be a Trending Topic During Tonight's Episode of Scandal
- Vampire Diaries Boss Julie Plec Reveals Season 6 Surprises: Is Elena Getting a New Love Interest?!