Posts with tag "spiderman turn off the dark"
- Posted Mar 9th 2011 at 03:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Julie Taymor's $65 million Broadway mega-production 'Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark' has hit (a lot of) snags. And now, producers are telling the crew that she has "stepped down" even though she's still in negotiations about her contractual terms. "Taymor is out. She's left the building," the source told The Daily News. The show's opening night, March 15, is reportedly being delayed -- for the...
- Posted Feb 20th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Amber James
Mat Devine has replaced the wild parties and Jack Daniels with water and steam vaporizers to make his Broadway debut in 'Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark.' Although Devine, who fronts the alternative rock band Kill Hannah, never dreamed of starring on Broadway, he jumped at the opportunity. Putting his band's tour plans on hold, he signed a one-year contract to play Grim Hunter in the $65...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Get the Look: Whitney Port's Pretty Dinner Table
- The Wahlberg Family's Boston Marathon Photo Diary
- Get an Exclusive Look Into Niki Taylor's Home and Closet in a Sweet Video Series
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day