Posts with tag "spike jonze"
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 02:15 AM by Christo Varghese
Director Spike Jonze is reportedly trying to reconnect with ex-girlfriend Michelle Williams. The couple split back in 2009. The Daily Mail is reporting that Jonze invited Williams to watch the music group LCD Soundsystem's final performance in New York early this month but the 'Blue Valentine' actress declined the invite and said she wanted to take things slow between them. A source is quote...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 03:37 PM by Dino Sossi
Director Sofia Coppola, daughter of Hollywood luminary Francis Ford Coppola, is expecting her second child with musician Thomas Mars, reports PEOPLE. Mars, frontman for alternative rock band Phoenix, confirmed the news during an interview with Chicago's WXRT radio station. "I heard the story that if you play Bach, [babies in the womb] get smarter," joked the French-born rocker....
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 05:59 AM by PopEater Staff
Spike Jonze seems to have played out the fantasy of many people post-VMAs, as the acclaimed director gives Kanye West a big old slap across the face in an outtake from the duo's 'Once Upon a Fairy Tale' video that emerged earlier this month. West's incessant texting was enough to drive Jonze to violence ... at least for video purposes. See For Yourself: ...
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 04:16 PM by PopEater Staff
Hoaxes prove that sometimes the best stories are the ones that are made up. And who would make a better fictional story than a celebrity? Because isn't that what celebrity is all about? Image making. Story telling. Dream inpiring. To celebrate the hoax that is the Balloon Boy, here are some celebrity hoaxes perpetrated against us, the trusting and loyal, make that gullible, public. "Paul is ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth Vow to Pay Jimmy Kimmel $1,000 If They Split Up
- Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Had a Great Spirit, Big Heart and a Killer Smile,' Says Neighbor
- Empire Engagement! Trai Byers Pops the Question to Co-Star Grace Gealey
- Chris Hemsworth only ate 500-calories-a-day for 'In the Heart of the Sea'
- Alec and Ireland Baldwin make joke about infamous voicemail
- Zachary Levi is a 'Geek Who Drinks,' says being a 'spazzy kid' has worked out for him