Posts with tag "sports illustrated"
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 07:05 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Even though the cover of this year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue wasn't supposed to be revealed until midnight on Monday's 'Late Show With David Letterman,' a photo of it was leaked early on Twitter. "I saw it from my office window," Rana Wardlaw told the Huffington Post. "I work at a media agency called Starcom Worldwide. They unveiled the billboard for a few minutes to tape it for the L...
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Bryan Alexander
'Twilight' fans are going to see Ashley Greene as they have never seen her (see: nude and painted) in the eagerly anticipated Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition next month. Greene posed for a SoBe-sponsored pictorial in nothing more than some artfully-crafted body paint and a big smile. Greene had reptile scale-themed swimsuits painted on for two memorable photo shoots. The star admitted she had ...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 07:00 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Well hello there, you fabulous gossip lovers! In the PopEater premiere of Rob Shuter's 'Naughty But Nice' column, we've got a doozy. It turns out that all of the extracurricular activity between 'Dancing With the Stars' pros Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina Smiroff is causing the show's producers to stumble -- and one of them is likely getting the boot because of it. Who will it be??? That, a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Recovery Would Be a Miracle, Says Source
- Former Power Rangers Star Arrested for Murdering Roommate with a Samurai Sword
- President Obama Weighs in on DeflateGate: 'If You Break the Rules, Then You Break the Rules'
- Steve Kroft's sexually explicit texts to mistress
- 'American Sniper' sets new Super Bowl weekend record
- Roseanne thinks Bill Cosby is guilty but still 'not the end' of his career
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out Looking Fit and Healthy During Rare Public Shopping Trip—Take a Look!
- President Barack Obama Sips Beer After Sharing Super Bowl Predictions, Sounds Off on Deflategate
- Bridesmaids Star Chris O'Dowd and Wife Dawn O'Porter Welcome a Baby Boy—See the Hilarious Announcement!