Posts with tag "sports illustrated"
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 07:05 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Even though the cover of this year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue wasn't supposed to be revealed until midnight on Monday's 'Late Show With David Letterman,' a photo of it was leaked early on Twitter. "I saw it from my office window," Rana Wardlaw told the Huffington Post. "I work at a media agency called Starcom Worldwide. They unveiled the billboard for a few minutes to tape it for the L...
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Bryan Alexander
'Twilight' fans are going to see Ashley Greene as they have never seen her (see: nude and painted) in the eagerly anticipated Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition next month. Greene posed for a SoBe-sponsored pictorial in nothing more than some artfully-crafted body paint and a big smile. Greene had reptile scale-themed swimsuits painted on for two memorable photo shoots. The star admitted she had ...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 07:00 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Well hello there, you fabulous gossip lovers! In the PopEater premiere of Rob Shuter's 'Naughty But Nice' column, we've got a doozy. It turns out that all of the extracurricular activity between 'Dancing With the Stars' pros Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina Smiroff is causing the show's producers to stumble -- and one of them is likely getting the boot because of it. Who will it be??? That, a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''