Posts with tag "star magazine"
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 05:31 PM by Amber James
Katie Holmes is no longer sitting idly as the tabloids write lies about her. The actress has filed a libel lawsuit seeking $50 million in damages from Star magazine after the weekly published a cover story that insinuated Holmes is a drug addict. "Of all the fabricated stories that continue to be published about me, this instance is beyond the pale. The publisher knew this outrageous story...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 05:33 PM by PopEater Staff
After a supposed eyewitness told Star magazine that John Mayer and very-married Food Network star Giada de Laurentiis were spotted canoodling while partying in New York City, both have shot back to deny, deny, deny. According to a Star source, Mayer and de Laurentiis "looked like two people who were going to go home together." "The claims are absolutely ridiculous," Mayer's rep tells...
- Posted Sep 3rd 2009 at 07:27 AM by PopEater Staff
Tori Spelling isn't taking the latest nasty tabloid tale about her sitting down. No, she's grabbing her BlackBerry and telling her Twitter followers to ignore the "lies" contained in a new Star magazine article about her marriage to Dean McDermott. In the article, Michael Olifiers, a "friend" of McDermott's claims Dean is only with Tori "for the money and the fame" and sees her as a "ticket" to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ginnifer Goodwin's Romantic Monique Lhuillier Wedding Gown: See a Sketch!
- Three Books by Gabriel Garcia Marquez That You Must Read
- Julia Roberts, Mark Ruffalo Shine in The Normal Heart Trailer
- Vogue sued for Kim Kardashian/Kanye West photo shoot video
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- ?Salem' review: ?American Horror Story' lite
- ?Devious Maids': Five ideas for plot twists this season
- ?Parks and Recreation' and babies: What will happen to the show?
- Pregnant Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Shares Makeup-Free Selfie While Getting Pampered at Spa
- Newly Engaged Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg Pack on the PDA During Date Night in NYC
- Meet Joan of Shark, Quite Possibly the Biggest Great White Shark Ever Discovered