Posts with tag "star magazine"
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 05:31 PM by Amber James
Katie Holmes is no longer sitting idly as the tabloids write lies about her. The actress has filed a libel lawsuit seeking $50 million in damages from Star magazine after the weekly published a cover story that insinuated Holmes is a drug addict. "Of all the fabricated stories that continue to be published about me, this instance is beyond the pale. The publisher knew this outrageous story...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 05:33 PM by PopEater Staff
After a supposed eyewitness told Star magazine that John Mayer and very-married Food Network star Giada de Laurentiis were spotted canoodling while partying in New York City, both have shot back to deny, deny, deny. According to a Star source, Mayer and de Laurentiis "looked like two people who were going to go home together." "The claims are absolutely ridiculous," Mayer's rep tells...
- Posted Sep 3rd 2009 at 07:27 AM by PopEater Staff
Tori Spelling isn't taking the latest nasty tabloid tale about her sitting down. No, she's grabbing her BlackBerry and telling her Twitter followers to ignore the "lies" contained in a new Star magazine article about her marriage to Dean McDermott. In the article, Michael Olifiers, a "friend" of McDermott's claims Dean is only with Tori "for the money and the fame" and sees her as a "ticket" to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Who Blamed a Lack of Rehearsal Time for His DWTS Ouster?
- Cheryl Burke Has a 'Nurturing' New Boyfriend
- John Stamos's Mother Has Died
- Report: Woman who claimed to have third breast added is fake
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza spared prison over campaign funds violation
- ?True Detective': Will the real Vince Vaughn step forward?
- ?Lion King' musical has the top box office in entertainment
- Is Miley Cyrus' Latest Art Hinting at a Broken Heart? Singer Draws a Sad Alien That Apparently Thinks Too Much—Take a Look!
- NCIS: New Orleans Premieres: Was Another Spin-Off Really Necessary?
- John Stamos Mourns the Death of His Mom: She Was "The Love of My Life"