Posts with tag "star magazine"
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 05:31 PM by Amber James
Katie Holmes is no longer sitting idly as the tabloids write lies about her. The actress has filed a libel lawsuit seeking $50 million in damages from Star magazine after the weekly published a cover story that insinuated Holmes is a drug addict. "Of all the fabricated stories that continue to be published about me, this instance is beyond the pale. The publisher knew this outrageous story wa...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 05:33 PM by PopEater Staff
After a supposed eyewitness told Star magazine that John Mayer and very-married Food Network star Giada de Laurentiis were spotted canoodling while partying in New York City, both have shot back to deny, deny, deny. According to a Star source, Mayer and de Laurentiis "looked like two people who were going to go home together." "The claims are absolutely ridiculous," Mayer's rep tells PopEate...
- Posted Sep 3rd 2009 at 07:27 AM by PopEater Staff
Tori Spelling isn't taking the latest nasty tabloid tale about her sitting down. No, she's grabbing her BlackBerry and telling her Twitter followers to ignore the "lies" contained in a new Star magazine article about her marriage to Dean McDermott. In the article, Michael Olifiers, a "friend" of McDermott's claims Dean is only with Tori "for the money and the fame" and sees her as a "ticket" to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- From LIFE: Happy Birthday, Tina Turner! See Unpublished Photos of the Rock 'N' Roll Queen
- Everything You Need to Know about the Presidential Turkey Pardon
- B. Smith Found After Being Reported Missing
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?The Voice' winner Josh Kaufman on his acrobatic Broadway debut in ?Pippin'
- Jennifer Aniston shows us how not to interview Jennifer Aniston
- How Simon Cowell Is Spending His First Holiday Season as a New Dad!
- Garth Brooks Cancels TV Appearances Due to "Civil Unrest" Caused by Ferguson Grand Jury Ruling
- Katy Perry's Rumored Boyfriend Diplo Welcomes Second Child With Ex-Girlfriend—See the Unique Name