Posts with tag "star trek"
- Posted Mar 9th 2011 at 01:20 AM by Moviefone Editors
Being a NASA astronaut is awesome enough on its own, but the crew of the Discovery shuttle got an extra dose of cool when their wake-up call was changed to the 'Star Trek' opening as read by William Shatner. Shatner famously played Captain James Tiberius Kirk on the original 'Star Trek' television series, whose theme came in second place in a public vote to compile a Top 40 list for NASA's Song...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2010 at 09:00 AM by Nicki Gostin
The tweets beget the book which beget the television show. Tonight, CBS premieres '$#*! My Dad Says,' starring the legendary William Shatner as the Dad. The quirky actor engaged in a spit-fire convo with PopEater, rattling off sometimes-wacky answers to questions about the new show, 'Star Trek' fanatics (they're not going to be happy) and the best part ... his plans for a new album. Tell me...
- Posted Aug 31st 2009 at 09:35 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Canadian sci-fi, horror, comic, and gaming fans of all stripes donned their geekwear again this weekend for the annual Fan Expo convention. Held every year, it's the closest thing us Canucks can get to the US' Comic Con. (In many cases, visiting celebs voiced their preference for Canada, though. So there.) There was no dearth of costumes this year, and I counted at least 20 Storm Troopers....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Addresses Cheating Rumors During Las Vegas Show
- See How Stars Spent Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Family Wedding Album Appears in PEOPLE
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- 100 things that apparently happened, as told by ?The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story'
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- 11 Times Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie Ruined Our Childhood