Posts with tag "stephanie birkitt"
- Posted Oct 8th 2009 at 09:15 AM by PopEater Staff
In the ongoing saga stemming from David Letterman's admission of affairs with female employees and the impending extortion plot against him, a new report claims that the woman at the center of the story is no longer allowed on the 'Late Show' set....
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 08:52 PM by PopEater Staff
Before the ratings for Monday night's show are even announced, David Letterman already has a boost ... from his studio audience. The crowd roared its approval for Letterman during Monday's taping. "Did your weekend just fly by," Letterman joked with the crowd in his monologue before tackling a serious apology for his wife, Regina Lasko. ...
- Posted Oct 3rd 2009 at 11:26 AM by PopEater Staff
Publicly, David Letterman has received the full support of the high-ups at CBS. Behind the scenes, however, execs are bit more skittish. Sources inside the company told the New York Times on Friday that Letterman could possibly lose their backing if more damning information about his flings with employees come to light. Letterman has a long history of dating young women that work for his produc...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2009 at 04:30 PM by PopEater Staff
If you watch 'The Late Show' regularly, you just might recognize Stephanie Birkitt. She appeared countless times on the program, in skits as herself and as a gift certificate-bearing assistant named "Vicki." Birkitt is also reportedly the woman at the center of an alleged extortion plot against her ex-boss, David Letterman, who Thursday admitted to having sexual relationships with several of his f...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 8 Things We'd Buy for Summer from Reese Witherspoon's Draper James Site
- Toronto Teen Gets in Trouble for Crop Top, Gets 500 Classmates to Wear Them to School the Next Day
- Friday Actor Reynaldo Rey Dies at 75
- Giuliana Rancic shows off bikini body after being criticized for thin frame
- Natalie Imbruglia did 'crazy stuff' after her divorce
- Mariah Carey slams 'American Idol,' calls show 'fake'