Posts with tag "stephen baldwin"
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 11:30 AM by Dave Steinfeld
Stephen Baldwin wears many hats: actor, author, reality show contestant, devout Christian and youngest brother of Alec Baldwin, to name a few. Today, he will add the title "music video director" to his resume. Baldwin has made his directorial debut on the clip for 'Break the Cycle,' the infectious new song by Arkansas-based pop singer Cory Lamb. The track, which will be included on Lamb's forthc...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 06:10 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Politics -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: Stephen Baldwin knows he's been a bad, bad boy. The 'Usual Suspects' actor has chosen PopEater to publicly apologize to Sean Hannity for saying he should "get off the radio" for exhibiting "petty stupidity" by bashing Stephen's older brother Alec on the air last week. "I did a very foolish thing," Stephen admits when he reacted negatively (and publicly) after Sean played Alec's pig-h...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2010 at 01:59 PM by Jett Wells
Kevin Costner and Stephen Baldwin aren't Harvard students weaseling inside a dorm room, they're grown men, but Costner allegedly pulled a 'Social Network'-style Zuckerberg move when he supposedly duped Baldwin into dropping his shares in Costner's company Ocean Therapy. According to TMZ, Baldwin is suing Costner because he robbed him of his shares in the oil-filtering invention Costner sold dur...
- Posted Jul 20th 2010 at 06:54 AM by Rob Shuter
Four years ago when Mel Gibson was still riding high from the extraordinary success for his film 'The Passion Of The Christ,' several Christian organizations including Promise Keepers and Focus on the Family defended him following his anti-Semitic outburst after his DUI arrest. Yet all are silent today. What happened to Mel's support from his faithful friends?...
- Posted Jun 15th 2010 at 10:15 AM by Megan Rumph
Fan or not, there's no denying that Pauly Shore is a pop culture icon. What would the '90s have been without the curly-haired comedian decked out in headscarves and cut-off jeans? A lot less chill, buddy. That's for sure. Shore got his start on MTV, introducing the world to the "Weasel," his colorful, drawling alter-ego. You probably recognize the Weasel from 'Encino Man' or 'Son in Law,' where...
- Posted Jun 8th 2010 at 03:32 PM by Mike Ryan
Stephen Baldwin is not exactly the first name that comes to mind when the subject of environmentalism or oil spill management is mentioned. Baldwin, who aligns himself as a fairly staunch conservative and a born-again Christian, is directing and producing a documentary on the Gulf oil spill called 'The Will to Drill.' Baldwin, as he mentions, became interested in the project after visiting Louisia...
- Posted Apr 30th 2010 at 11:20 AM by Mike Hess
Exclusive: By now, there's a chance you've heard of or seen RestoreStephenBaldwin.org, a Web site aimed at raising money for the financially-struggling, born-again Christian actor. The site praises Baldwin's religious endeavors as the reason that people should donate money, which will then be given to the bankrupt actor -- who the site claims has been persecuted by Hollywood and the media for h...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 03:09 PM by Jo Piazza
The IRS is hot on Nic Cage's booty since the Oscar winner (and 'National Treasure' star) allegedly owes $6 million in back taxes. Still, his failure to pay surely can't be due to a lack of funds, as he's worth an estimated $38 mil. Are there no decent accountants in Hollywood? After the jump, celeb watchers and accountants weigh in on Nic and other celebs stiffed the man! Meantime, rock out to...
- Posted Oct 8th 2009 at 04:43 PM by Bryan Alexander
If you happen to find yourself along the side of a road staring at a smiling 80-year-old sitting in the sidecar of a Harley-Davidson motorcycle, you might just be having a Baldwin experience. The matron of the Baldwin brother movie clan is something of a character herself and known for donning a pink motorcycle helmet to lead motorcycle rallies which raise money for her Carol M. Baldwin Breast Can...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 04:02 PM by Jo Piazza
Kirk Cameron is causing quite the stir with his controversial attacks on evolution and Darwin. The evangelical Christian actor best known as Mike Seaver in 'Growing Pains' has been in the line of fire for the past week after attacking the American higher education system for churning out generations of atheists because they teach Darwin's evolution theory. He has since been ripped to shreds on man...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
- Sporty Princess Kate Earns Diving Certification
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Rihanna Shines Bright While Wearing Yellow Bikini and Flashy Jewelry on Vacation—See the Sexy Pic!
- Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig and the Ghostbusters Cast Surprise Patients at Boston Children's Hospital
- Kate Middleton Is Officially an Advanced Scuba Diver, Can Now Swim 98 Feet Underwater With Prince William