Posts with tag "steve carell"
- Posted Jul 27th 2010 at 09:37 AM by AOL TV Editors
When Craig Ferguson asked Steve Carell why he would leave 'The Office' job he loves so much, Carell joked that he really didn't know the answer. But when pressed, he said his decision to exit the NBC comedy after this upcoming season was that he wanted to spend more time at home. "Honestly, to spend more time with my family," said the actor. Ferguson replied, "That's usually what politicians...
- Posted Jul 5th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Dino Sossi
Nothing lasts forever. (Except cellulite.) But when it comes to celluloid, not even the best shows can hang on indefinitely. Steve Carell is leaving 'The Office' after next season, Larry King will switch off the mic this fall and Oprah will step down from her daytime TV throne next year -- so how will these shows (or the holes they leave in their timeslots) fare without their star...
- Posted Apr 9th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Mike Ryan
Picture this scenario: It's Wednesday afternoon, Anytown, U.S.A. Picture a younger man -- maybe a little shy, maybe a little nerdy, maybe his favorite movie of all time happens to be 'The Empire Strikes Back' (Editor's note: There is nothing wrong with a person's favorite movie being 'Empire.' Right? Right!?). Now let's say this young man, finally, musters up enough courage to ask the object of...
- Posted Feb 9th 2010 at 12:30 PM by Steven Avalos
With 'The Wolfman' terrorizing its way into theaters Friday, we couldn't help but wonder whether or not the film's producers really needed to shell out for all those expensive CGI effects on Benicio Del Toro. We're in a recession, after all, and there are plenty of actors in Hollywood who are more than hairy enough to fit the 'Wolfman' bill without all the costly add-ons. Comb through our list...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Happy Birthday, Katy Perry! See Her Changing Looks
- Mama June's Daughter Anna Cardwell Says She Was Molested by Mother's Boyfriend
- Sneak Peek: 5 Things We Love from Ellen DeGeneres's New Home Collection
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine