Posts with tag "steve martin"
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 05:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Poor Steve Martin. It looks like he's the latest in a long line of Hollywood celebrities to catch the shoplifting bug. Like most of the other starlets, Martin was in complete denial that he'd done anything wrong, until David Letterman revealed that 'Late Show' had acquired some security footage. Martin tried to keep Letterman from airing the video, but you can't bottle the truth for long. In...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2010 at 09:52 AM by Catherine Donaldson-Evans
Hollywood types don't care about art, do they? And if they do, they certainly shouldn't talk about it in public. Because we don't care that stars care about art. Especially if we're patrons -- or employees -- of New York City's 92nd Street Y and the star in question is Steve Martin. This week at the Y, Martin dared to discuss boring things like artists and paintings with a New York Times Maga...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Amber James
So you're out enjoying dinner and notice the person sitting next to you looks vaguely familiar. "Is that...?" you whisper. Yeah, it is. Next thing you know, the star is diving deep into that chocolate dessert hoping no one notices. At PopEater, we love listening to people's various celebrity encounters, so we've let our trusted readers submit their best celebrity foodie encounters.* Find out what ...
- Posted Mar 7th 2010 at 08:12 PM by PopEater Staff
Double the Best Picture nominees, double the Oscar hosts. After a jazzy song intro courtesy of Neil Patrick Harris, Martin and Baldwin were lowered down from the ceiling and immediately began roasting the stars in the audience. "Meryl Streep holds the record for most nominations as an actress, or as I like to think of it, the most losses," joked Martin. They continued to joke about Gabourey ...
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 12:05 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
Who doesn't love to hear stories about how a struggling actor landed a big break? Every famous person got to the pinnacle of celebrity status by starting somewhere small -- even Brad Pitt. Here is a look at some of Hollywood's most famous celebrities before they were famous, starring in commercials and game shows, selling everything from Heinz Ketchup to pizza in the hopes of making it on the big ...
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 09:11 AM by Jo Piazza
In the new romantic comedy for the aged, "It's Complicated," Meryl Streep, Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin become embroiled in an AARP-style love triangle. Martha Stewart recently weighed in on what it was like to see the 51-year old Baldwin getting jiggy on the screen. "He's fat and he's naked," Stewart said with a look of shock and even a little disgust on her face. That made us wonder about...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 07:34 PM by PopEater Staff
Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin are set to co-host the 2010 Oscars. Producers Bill Mechanic and Adam Shankman stated, "We think the team of Steve and Alec are the perfect pair of hosts for the Oscars. Steve will bring the experience of having hosted the show in the past and Alec will be a completely fresh personality for this event." Baldwin and Martin follow in the footsteps of Hugh Jackman, who ho...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Physician Says Hillary Clinton Fit To Serve as President
- Kim Kardashian West Is 'Officially a Soccer Mom' - See North on the Field!
- Latest Batch of Hillary Clinton Emails: Staff Pet Peeves, Suck-Up Aides and Holiday Headaches
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler Go on Romantic Safari in Africa—See the Pics!
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Family, Including Bobby Brown, Pat and Cissy Houston, Gather at Wake
- Kim Kardashian Calls Herself a ''Soccer Mom,'' Shares Photos of North West Playing Her New Favorite Sport!