Posts with tag "steve mcqueen"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic reas...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 5 Places to Wear Your Katy Perry-Approved Left Shark Onesie (Yep, That's a Thing Now)
- Ansel Elgort's Mom Doesn't Know Who Bruce Willis Is (VIDEO)
- Maggie Smith May Not Be Leaving Downton Abbey
- Hilary Duff opens up on divorce from Mike Comrie
- Chris Brown reportedly a father to 9-month-old girl
- Indian Parliament erupts after rape documentary is banned
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Wears Skimpy Swimsuits for Esquire U.K.! See the Supermodel's Titillating Photo Shoot
- Jordin Sparks' ''Heart Breaks'' for Bobbi Kristina Brown, Explains Her ''Sisterly Connection'' to Whitney Houston's Daughter
- Kate McKinnon Calls Chris Hemsworth a "Bitch" and Finds an Excuse to Touch Him in This Hilarious SNL Promo!