Posts with tag "steve mcqueen"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic reas...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zimbabwe Wants to Extradite Dentist Who Killed Cecil the Lion but U.S. Officials Can't Find Him
- New Jersey Cop Smashes Window to Rescue Child Left in Hot Van
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops the Human Pyramid With Amy Schumer on Vacation
- Hollywood has a female superhero problem
- Dwayne Johnson 'disappointed' by Hulk Hogan, says 'we've all talked trash'
- Jennifer Beals defends decision to leave dog in locked car
- Meek Mill Releases "Wanna Know" Diss Track and Drake Thinks the Song Is Absolutely Hilarious—Listen Now!
- One Direction Releases "Drag Me Down," Its First Single Since Zayn Malik Quit the Boy Band—Listen Now!
- Sons of Anarchy's Drea de Matteo Engaged to Michael Devin—Watch the Rock 'n' Roll Proposal