Posts with tag "stevie nicks"
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Fleetwood Mac icon Stevie Nicks regrets taking medication to help her drug addiction because it "ruined" a large chunk of her life. The singer, 62, who battled substance abuse in the 1980s, entered the Betty Ford Clinic in 1986 to overcome an addiction to cocaine. That same year a psychiatrist prescribed her Klonopin which is usually for seizures and panic disorders. The results were almost ...
- Posted May 6th 2011 at 09:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
It's time to dust off the bustier, slide into some velvet and sew on some sequins! In news that will make music fans from several generations very, very happy indeed, it's been reported that both Lady Gaga and Stevie Nicks will perform on the 'American Idol' season finale later this month. According to Perez Hilton, the legendary Fleetwood Mac singer-songwriter will take the 'Idol' stage ...
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 11:55 PM by Sam Brand
'American Idol's' inaugural winner refuses to forget where she came from, and she's not afraid to blog about it. On Thursday, Kelly Clarkson took to her keyboard to punch out a fiery rebuttal against Scott Borchetta, head of Taylor Swift's label, who slammed 'Idol' earlier this week while defending his star pupil's sub-par performance at the Grammys. "We not only hit the high notes," Clarkson ...
- Posted Jan 31st 2010 at 10:14 PM by PopEater Staff
After much speculation, Taylor Swift was joined by Fleetwood Mac's leading lady Stevie Nicks at the 2010 Grammy Awards. Swift opened her performance with 'Today Was a Fairytale' and then announced, "It's a fairly tale and an honor to share the stage with Stevie Nicks." Both women sang Fleetwood Mac's 'Rhiannon,' and then Swift then grabbed her guitar to sing her hit 'You Belong With Me.' Nicks ...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 04:08 PM by Jo Piazza
Country crooner LeAnn Rimes has had tongues wagging this year over her steamy affair with her married co-star Eddie Cibrian and subsequent split from hubby Dean Shemeret. Now she is spilling her side of the story on her new album due out in the spring. "Most of the stuff I've written [myself], so it's definitely my life," Rimes, 27, told People magazine. "Part of my therapy is to write," she ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paul Walker Fast & Furious Tribute Casts a Loving Spell on Readers
- Miley Cyrus & Ariana Grande Brighten PEOPLE's Jingle Ball Photo Booth
- Evangeline Lilly is Bummed About Her Butt on Women's Health Cover
- Don Rickles recovering from flesh-eating disease
- Carrie Undewood tweets Bible verse in response to critics
- Justin Timberlake's Grammy Snub?
- ?The Following' season 1 video recaps ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS
- ?Sound of Music Live!': The original film's Von Trapp children respond
- ?Vampire Diaries' actress Candice Accola stars in The Fray's ?Love Don't Die' video, kisses fiance Joe King ? VIDEO