Posts with tag "stevie nicks"
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Fleetwood Mac icon Stevie Nicks regrets taking medication to help her drug addiction because it "ruined" a large chunk of her life. The singer, 62, who battled substance abuse in the 1980s, entered the Betty Ford Clinic in 1986 to overcome an addiction to cocaine. That same year a psychiatrist prescribed her Klonopin which is usually for seizures and panic disorders. The results were almost fat...
- Posted May 6th 2011 at 09:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
It's time to dust off the bustier, slide into some velvet and sew on some sequins! In news that will make music fans from several generations very, very happy indeed, it's been reported that both Lady Gaga and Stevie Nicks will perform on the 'American Idol' season finale later this month. According to Perez Hilton, the legendary Fleetwood Mac singer-songwriter will take the 'Idol' stage f...
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 11:55 PM by Sam Brand
'American Idol's' inaugural winner refuses to forget where she came from, and she's not afraid to blog about it. On Thursday, Kelly Clarkson took to her keyboard to punch out a fiery rebuttal against Scott Borchetta, head of Taylor Swift's label, who slammed 'Idol' earlier this week while defending his star pupil's sub-par performance at the Grammys. "We not only hit the high notes," Clarkson sa...
- Posted Jan 31st 2010 at 10:14 PM by PopEater Staff
After much speculation, Taylor Swift was joined by Fleetwood Mac's leading lady Stevie Nicks at the 2010 Grammy Awards. Swift opened her performance with 'Today Was a Fairytale' and then announced, "It's a fairly tale and an honor to share the stage with Stevie Nicks." Both women sang Fleetwood Mac's 'Rhiannon,' and then Swift then grabbed her guitar to sing her hit 'You Belong With Me.' Nicks...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 04:08 PM by Jo Piazza
Country crooner LeAnn Rimes has had tongues wagging this year over her steamy affair with her married co-star Eddie Cibrian and subsequent split from hubby Dean Shemeret. Now she is spilling her side of the story on her new album due out in the spring. "Most of the stuff I've written [myself], so it's definitely my life," Rimes, 27, told People magazine. "Part of my therapy is to write," she sa...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alexis Shapiro, Girl with Condition Causing Insatiable Hunger, Loses Nearly 60 Lbs.
- Brad Pitt Turns 51! See His Changing Looks
- Gone With the Wind Turns 75 (PHOTOS)
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- Ashlee Simpson Is Pregnant With Her and Husband Evan Ross' First Child Together
- New Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Lawrence Wax Figures Unveiled! Are They Lifelike or Totally Creepy?
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates 34th Birthday at Disneyland (and Apparently, She Loves the Rides!)