Posts with tag "style"
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 12:27 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Kate Middleton looked the part of a very relaxed and cheerful blushing bride in Wales this morning. She and Prince William were on hand at the Trearddur Bay Lifeboat station at Anglesey to christen a new boat. This was one of the first occasions where Middleton was invited as a guest of honor. The always appropriately dressed Middleton makes her royal style look easy, adding a fun hair...
- Posted Oct 25th 2010 at 03:40 PM by PopEater Staff
The latest Justin Bieber collectible for the singer's superfans may be none other than strands of the star's signature coif. OK! reports that Bieber may be doing away with his trademark look and shaving off his now-famous bowl cut. The star, who recently announced his upcoming fragrance for Wal-Mart, has reportedly been considering a cut for some time now, although fans don't have to get...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Jo Piazza
Lady Gaga has changed the way we view celebrity fashion. When Gaga hits a red carpet style watchers aren't just asking whether she looks good or bad, they're likely to ask, "Wow, is that a live bird on her head?" Each Gaga costume is a true work of art which is why PopEater wants to celebrate our top ten list of the wildest Gaga ensembles. The proof is in the pictures. 10. Phantom of the Opera...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 08:53 AM by Lisa Yeung
Sometimes the stars get their outfits right. And sometimes not. You be the judge....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Missing Pregnant Marine's Wife May Have Hidden Many Secrets
- Ariana Grande Opens Up About Her Confidence Problem
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Kim Kardashian slams Rob's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon
- Orlando Bloom threw a punch at Justin Bieber at Spanish hotspot, report says
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus