Posts with tag "style"
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 12:27 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Kate Middleton looked the part of a very relaxed and cheerful blushing bride in Wales this morning. She and Prince William were on hand at the Trearddur Bay Lifeboat station at Anglesey to christen a new boat. This was one of the first occasions where Middleton was invited as a guest of honor. The always appropriately dressed Middleton makes her royal style look easy, adding a fun hair...
- Posted Oct 25th 2010 at 03:40 PM by PopEater Staff
The latest Justin Bieber collectible for the singer's superfans may be none other than strands of the star's signature coif. OK! reports that Bieber may be doing away with his trademark look and shaving off his now-famous bowl cut. The star, who recently announced his upcoming fragrance for Wal-Mart, has reportedly been considering a cut for some time now, although fans don't have to get...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Jo Piazza
Lady Gaga has changed the way we view celebrity fashion. When Gaga hits a red carpet style watchers aren't just asking whether she looks good or bad, they're likely to ask, "Wow, is that a live bird on her head?" Each Gaga costume is a true work of art which is why PopEater wants to celebrate our top ten list of the wildest Gaga ensembles. The proof is in the pictures. 10. Phantom of the Opera...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 08:53 AM by Lisa Yeung
Sometimes the stars get their outfits right. And sometimes not. You be the judge....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Suspect Jesse Matthew's Relatives 'Pray' for Hannah Graham's Family
- Kris Jenner Gets Cozy with Justin Bieber's Co-Manager in Las Vegas
- Man Shoots Intruders Attempting to Rape His Granddaughter During Home Invasion
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine