Posts with tag "style"
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 12:27 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Kate Middleton looked the part of a very relaxed and cheerful blushing bride in Wales this morning. She and Prince William were on hand at the Trearddur Bay Lifeboat station at Anglesey to christen a new boat. This was one of the first occasions where Middleton was invited as a guest of honor. The always appropriately dressed Middleton makes her royal style look easy, adding a fun hair...
- Posted Oct 25th 2010 at 03:40 PM by PopEater Staff
The latest Justin Bieber collectible for the singer's superfans may be none other than strands of the star's signature coif. OK! reports that Bieber may be doing away with his trademark look and shaving off his now-famous bowl cut. The star, who recently announced his upcoming fragrance for Wal-Mart, has reportedly been considering a cut for some time now, although fans don't have to get...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Jo Piazza
Lady Gaga has changed the way we view celebrity fashion. When Gaga hits a red carpet style watchers aren't just asking whether she looks good or bad, they're likely to ask, "Wow, is that a live bird on her head?" Each Gaga costume is a true work of art which is why PopEater wants to celebrate our top ten list of the wildest Gaga ensembles. The proof is in the pictures. 10. Phantom of the Opera...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 08:53 AM by Lisa Yeung
Sometimes the stars get their outfits right. And sometimes not. You be the judge....
Popeater Hot Topics
- WATCH: Odell Beckham Jr.'s Absurd One-Handed Catch Everyone's Talking About
- All About Bill Cosby's Accusers - and the Fall of a TV Icon
- Gavin Rossdale: My Older Sons 'Just Love' Baby Apollo
- Ex-NBC employee says he helped Bill Cosby pay off women
- Exclusive: Sixx:A.M. 'Stars' video debuts; Nikki Sixx ready to tour post-Motley Crue
- Katy Perry tapped to perform Super Bowl halftime show
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Ryan Reynolds Is Ready for Fatherhood: "I'm Good With Diapers, Diarrhea and All That Kind of Stuff"
- Jurassic World Teaser Trailer Debuts Online! Find Out When the Full-Length Movie Trailer Will Premiere!
- 2014 American Music Awards Highlights: Jennifer Lopez's "Booty," Jessie J's Star-Studded Dance Party and More!