Posts with tag "sunny fong"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 05:07 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's that time of year again, when Canada's fashion elite descend on Toronto's downtown core for another week of preening and judging. As I walk into the newly-renovated Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) - which looks fabulous, by the way - the blaring music nearly punctures a hole in my eardrum. Thankfully they sit me right next to the Shaquille-sized speaker to ensure I won't be able to hear anything...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Six Shot Outside Brooklyn Church After Funeral
- Baltimore Mother Filmed Dragging Son from Riot (VIDEO)
- Bumble Bee Foods Charged After Worker Was Cooked to Death in Industrial Oven
- John Stamos says Olsen twins knew about 'Full House' reboot
- Mariah Carey makes grand Las Vegas Strip entrance
- Courtney Stodden sex tape for sale?
- Shipping the 2015 Met Gala: Our Dream Celeb-Designer Collaborations