Posts with tag "sunny fong"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 05:07 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's that time of year again, when Canada's fashion elite descend on Toronto's downtown core for another week of preening and judging. As I walk into the newly-renovated Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) - which looks fabulous, by the way - the blaring music nearly punctures a hole in my eardrum. Thankfully they sit me right next to the Shaquille-sized speaker to ensure I won't be able to hear...
Popeater Hot Topics
- It's a Girl for Joe Don Rooney of Rascal Flatts
- Beverly Carter Targeted Because She Was 'Woman Who Worked Alone': Suspect
- Attorney for Injured Tracy Morgan Says It's Unclear if He'll Ever Perform Again
- Hidden bra camera shows woman how often breasts are ogled
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Firsts & Worsts: Annaleigh Ashford on ?Sex,' superstition, and Cyndi Lauper
- Minus some missteps, ?Shadow of Mordor' is one of the year's best games
- Amber Rose All Smiles One Week After Filing for Divorce From Wiz Khalifa: See the Happy Pic!
- Kim Kardashian Parties With Ciara, Kendall Jenner Pickets With Cara Delevingne and Much More—See the Latest Kardashian Pics!
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Hair Is All Untamed Again, Just the Way We Like It, for His Role as Richard III in The Hollow Crown