Posts with tag "super bowl 2010"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince Harry to Quit the Armed Forces
- Halle Berry Talks Race and Hollywood - and What the Oscar Didn't Do for Her
- What Color Is This Dress? Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato and More Weigh in on DressGate
- Woman asks about dress color, Internet loses collective mind
- Harrison Ford returns for 'Blade Runner' sequel
- British pop star Gary Glitter sentenced to 16 years