Posts with tag "super bowl 2010"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Carrie Underwood, You're In! The Country Star Is Guest Judging Project Runway's Season Finale
- MyLifeAsEva Star's New YouTube Series Is as Hilarious as You'd Expect
- Luke Bryan Gets Real About His Superstar Career and His Expanded Family
- Lady Antebellum taking a break after current tour
- Christina Milian's newborn nephew dies
- Joe Brown reportedly begins 5-day jail term for contempt of court
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Win $440,000 Settlement After Filing Lawsuit Over Leaked Proposal Video
- Kelly Clarkson Makes Dreams Come True for Fan With Down Syndrome: See Pics and Video From Their Heartwarming Meet and Greet!
- Ashlee Simpson Steps Out With Husband Evan Ross for First Time Since Giving Birth, Rocks Black Dress and Red Lips: Pics!