Posts with tag "super bowl 2010"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Brad Pitt Helped Angelina Jolie Heal After Surgeries
- DWTS: Alexandra Raisman Found Her Elimination 'Heartbreaking'
- Jessica Chastain Wears Elizabeth Taylor's Jewels to Cannes Cleopatra Screening
- When Instagram gets you in trouble: Miranda Kerr slammed for being 'disrespectful' to husband Orlando Bloom
- The Talented and Charming Brad Pitt
- Brad Pitt: I was on drugs during marriage to Jennifer Aniston
- Bono, Olivia Wilde, and Richard Branson join Matt Damon's ?toilet strike' ? VIDEO
- ?Grimm' season 2 finale react: What will become of Nick?