Posts with tag "super bowl ads"
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 11:01 AM by Gary Susman
It's no exaggeration to say that the most popular woman in America right now is Betty White. The biggest TV audience of all time saw the 88-year-old get tackled in a Snickers ad during the Super Bowl, a commercial that was the viewers' favorite among all of Sunday's much-discussed ads, according to USA Today's Ad Meter. The octogenarian also became the queen of Facebook thanks to an online ...
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 12:28 PM by Sam Brand
The Monday after the Super Bowl should be considered National Ad Day. USA Today's Ad Meter says Snickers' Betty White commercial was tops last night. We're not so sure, and neither are those of you hitting up Google for the big game's best ads. This is What You're Searching for Today... ...
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Is Arrested in New York
- Jodi Arias Jury Fails to Decide on Death Penalty
- Anne Heche Blogs: I Bribed My Boys for Spring Break
- Actress Bynes arrested after tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Oklahoma natives Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood come to aid of tornado victims
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- Woohoo! ?Simpsons' fans rejoice! Universal Studios is building Springfield
- Amanda Bynes Arrested After Allegedly Throwing a Bong Out Her Apartment Window
- Selena Gomez Grabs Dinner With Jaden Smith in London—See Her Out With Justin Bieber's Buddy
- Jessica Simpson Puts Beverly Hills Home on the Market for Close to $8 Million—Take a Peek Inside