Posts with tag "super bowl ads"
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 11:01 AM by Gary Susman
It's no exaggeration to say that the most popular woman in America right now is Betty White. The biggest TV audience of all time saw the 88-year-old get tackled in a Snickers ad during the Super Bowl, a commercial that was the viewers' favorite among all of Sunday's much-discussed ads, according to USA Today's Ad Meter. The octogenarian also became the queen of Facebook thanks to an online...
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 12:28 PM by Sam Brand
The Monday after the Super Bowl should be considered National Ad Day. USA Today's Ad Meter says Snickers' Betty White commercial was tops last night. We're not so sure, and neither are those of you hitting up Google for the big game's best ads. This is What You're Searching for Today......
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katie Holmes to Play Manhattan Socialite in Upcoming ABC Pilot
- It's Official: Jessica Simpson's Legs Are Amazing
- Miley Cyrus Keeps the Party Going with Icona Pop
- Lena Dunham makes molestation joke, apologizes and adds 'women can have a lot of joke flexibility'
- Justin Bieber struggles with vocabulary, curses at court reporter during deposition
- '19 Kids and Counting' stars: We won't kiss until marriage