Posts with tag "super bowl ads"
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 11:01 AM by Gary Susman
It's no exaggeration to say that the most popular woman in America right now is Betty White. The biggest TV audience of all time saw the 88-year-old get tackled in a Snickers ad during the Super Bowl, a commercial that was the viewers' favorite among all of Sunday's much-discussed ads, according to USA Today's Ad Meter. The octogenarian also became the queen of Facebook thanks to an online...
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 12:28 PM by Sam Brand
The Monday after the Super Bowl should be considered National Ad Day. USA Today's Ad Meter says Snickers' Betty White commercial was tops last night. We're not so sure, and neither are those of you hitting up Google for the big game's best ads. This is What You're Searching for Today......
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cream Bassist Jack Bruce Dies at 71
- No Tricks, Just Treats: Hot Hunks of Horror
- Joe Nichols: I'll Do 'Anything' to Make My Family Happy
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine