Posts with tag "super bowl ads"
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 11:01 AM by Gary Susman
It's no exaggeration to say that the most popular woman in America right now is Betty White. The biggest TV audience of all time saw the 88-year-old get tackled in a Snickers ad during the Super Bowl, a commercial that was the viewers' favorite among all of Sunday's much-discussed ads, according to USA Today's Ad Meter. The octogenarian also became the queen of Facebook thanks to an online ...
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 12:28 PM by Sam Brand
The Monday after the Super Bowl should be considered National Ad Day. USA Today's Ad Meter says Snickers' Betty White commercial was tops last night. We're not so sure, and neither are those of you hitting up Google for the big game's best ads. This is What You're Searching for Today... ...
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paul Walker Tribute Video Created by Fast & Furious
- The X Factor: Emotional Night Leaves Judges and Contestants in Tears
- Why Cindy Crawford Won't Pose for Playboy Again
- Amanda Bynes reportedly leaves rehab, wants to go to college
- Is 'Juanuary' a 'Bachelor' overload?
- Celebrity mug shots
- Ron Burgundy spills journalistic secrets at Emerson: ?It really is about hygiene' ? VIDEO
- ?Scandal' behind the scenes: Josh Malina answers fans' burning questions ? VIDEO
- TV Recap: ?Survivor,' ?Modern Family,' and ?American Horror Story: Coven' ? VIDEO