Posts with tag "super bowl commercials"
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 04:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Did you tune in to the Super Bowl this weekend? Because the Girls on Pop did. However, to our dismay, we found the ads during the game catered only to the male population at best and to be downright misogynistic at worst. The ladies of PopEater take on the most anticipated commercials of the year. Watch It ...
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 12:28 PM by Sam Brand
The Monday after the Super Bowl should be considered National Ad Day. USA Today's Ad Meter says Snickers' Betty White commercial was tops last night. We're not so sure, and neither are those of you hitting up Google for the big game's best ads. This is What You're Searching for Today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Custody of Sherri Shepherd's Surrogate Child Remains 'Unclear' as Due Date Nears
- Justin Bieber and Orlando Bloom Allegedly Get into Scuffle in Ibiza
- Indiana Women Narrowly Escape Getting Hit by a Train (VIDEO)
- Beyonce combats divorce rumors by posting pic of Jay Z and Blue Ivy
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Iggy Azalea joins 'Fast & Furious 7'