Posts with tag "super bowl commercials"
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 04:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Did you tune in to the Super Bowl this weekend? Because the Girls on Pop did. However, to our dismay, we found the ads during the game catered only to the male population at best and to be downright misogynistic at worst. The ladies of PopEater take on the most anticipated commercials of the year. Watch It ...
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 12:28 PM by Sam Brand
The Monday after the Super Bowl should be considered National Ad Day. USA Today's Ad Meter says Snickers' Betty White commercial was tops last night. We're not so sure, and neither are those of you hitting up Google for the big game's best ads. This is What You're Searching for Today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Pattinson Is Broody, Bloodied and Briefly Shirtless in New The Rover Trailer
- Cat Lady Katy Perry Switching Teams? Meet Her Dog Butters
- Columbus Short's Wife Files for Divorce, Claims Death Threats
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Cannes Film Festival announces 2014 lineup
- The 20 Best Summer Blockbusters of All Time: ?Animal House'
- Whoopi Golberg pens love letter to her vaporizer