Posts with tag "super bowl commercials"
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 04:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Did you tune in to the Super Bowl this weekend? Because the Girls on Pop did. However, to our dismay, we found the ads during the game catered only to the male population at best and to be downright misogynistic at worst. The ladies of PopEater take on the most anticipated commercials of the year. Watch It ...
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 12:28 PM by Sam Brand
The Monday after the Super Bowl should be considered National Ad Day. USA Today's Ad Meter says Snickers' Betty White commercial was tops last night. We're not so sure, and neither are those of you hitting up Google for the big game's best ads. This is What You're Searching for Today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Casey Anthony: Her Strange Life 3 Years Later
- Lea Michele's Butt Has Been Very Busy on Instagram: A Photo Recap
- The Next Big 'Boy Band': 5 Seconds of Summer Celebrate Album Release - and Try on Thongs! - in N.Y.C. (VIDEO)
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted partying with 25 models, source says
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Kate Hudson Looks Like a '90s Nightclub Dancer—See Her Hot Throwback Look!
- Zoe Saldana's Guardians of the Galaxy Problem: My Husband Marco Perego Didn't Like Hugging Me!
- The Rock Gave Us His Ultimate Pep Talk (and Said He Could Kick Arnold Schwarzenegger's Ass)