Posts with tag "superbowl"
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 12:28 PM by Sam Brand
The Monday after the Super Bowl should be considered National Ad Day. USA Today's Ad Meter says Snickers' Betty White commercial was tops last night. We're not so sure, and neither are those of you hitting up Google for the big game's best ads. This is What You're Searching for Today......
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Surprise! Alicia Keys Is Expecting Her Second Child
- The Best Twitter Reactions to Sharknado 2: The Second One
- Fatal Plane Crash in San Diego Costco Parking Lot
- Drew Barrymore speaks out after half-sister found dead
- Justin Bieber posts pic of Orlando Bloom crying
- 'Big Bang Theory' on hold while cast negotiates contracts
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'
- Miss Teen USA 2014 Contestants Sizzle in Their Bikinis—See the Pics!
- Drake Bell, Alyssa Milano and James Franco Takes Sides in Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's Fight
- Shonda Rhimes Won't Even Give Spoilers to Kerry Washington, Ellen Pompeo or Viola Davis in This Epic New Promo!