Posts with tag "superbowl"
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 12:28 PM by Sam Brand
The Monday after the Super Bowl should be considered National Ad Day. USA Today's Ad Meter says Snickers' Betty White commercial was tops last night. We're not so sure, and neither are those of you hitting up Google for the big game's best ads. This is What You're Searching for Today......
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince Harry's Girlfriend Cressida Attends Her First Official Function with Him
- Jessica Alba: Why Not Kissing Your Kids on the Mouth Is Weird
- New Evidence Found in Missing Maui Woman Case
- Bob Costas didn't get pink eye from bad Botox, NBC insists
- Miley Cyrus blasts Katy Perry over kiss diss
- Isaiah Washington returning to ?Grey's Anatomy' seven years after controversial departure
- Lindsay Lohan teases possible ?Mean Girls' reunion on ?Tonight Show', has water war with Jimmy Fallon ? VIDEO
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- 10 things we learned from Benedict Cumberbatch's ?T Magazine' interview
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Teen Wolf, The Good Wife, Suits, Two and a Half Men and More!
- Jessica Simpson Shares Pics of Maxwell and Ace Knute, The "Most Beautiful" Kids in the World!
- Miley Cyrus Caresses Her Face and Rubs Her Thighs With Hand of Adonis Dildo—See the Pics!