Posts with tag "superbowl"
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 12:28 PM by Sam Brand
The Monday after the Super Bowl should be considered National Ad Day. USA Today's Ad Meter says Snickers' Betty White commercial was tops last night. We're not so sure, and neither are those of you hitting up Google for the big game's best ads. This is What You're Searching for Today......
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Bryan Cranston's Kisses, Then and Now
- Meet the New Cast of Survivor: San Juan Del Sur
- American Woman Held Hostage in Syria
- Jennifer Aniston: I don't need to have kids
- Chelsea Lately finale: Naked Chelsea Handler showers with Ellen DeGeneres
- Director Ridley Scott says Harrison Ford to star in ?Blade Runner 2'
- This Week's Cover: An inside look at season 5 of ?The Walking Dead'
- Chris Harrison blogs ?Bachelor in Paradise' episode 5
- Billy Eichner talks the making of his Emmys segment
- Stephen Colbert Changes Show Name to "Colbore" After Gwen Stefani's Emmys Flub (LOL!)
- Victoria Justice Does Her Best Nicki Minaj Impression to "Anaconda"—Watch the Hilarious Video!
- Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans Flaunts Slim Post-Baby Body in Tiny Skirt, Plunging Top—See the Pics!