Posts with tag "superbowl"
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 12:28 PM by Sam Brand
The Monday after the Super Bowl should be considered National Ad Day. USA Today's Ad Meter says Snickers' Betty White commercial was tops last night. We're not so sure, and neither are those of you hitting up Google for the big game's best ads. This is What You're Searching for Today......
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Game of Thrones 3 Seasons Left, HBO President Says
- Patrick Stewart Launches Yet Another International Food Debate
- Mom Throws Her 2-Year-Old the Personal Injury Lawyer Party of His Dreams
- Ryan Seacrest's ‘Knock Knock Live' off the air after 2 episodes
- Whitney, Bobbi deaths not first time celeb mother, child died under similar circumstances
- Ashley Monroe talks 10-year friendship with Miranda Lambert
- Chrissy Teigen Balances a Plate of Chicken Wings on Her Butt While Lounging Poolside With John Legend—Watch!
- It's The Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead Crossover You've Been Waiting For
- Betty White Heartbroken Over Cecil the Lion's Killing as Zimbabwe Begins Extradition Proceedings for Walt Palmer