Posts with tag "supernanny"
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 11:32 AM by PopEater Staff
'Supernanny' has made a career of helping struggling families for six years, and now she's giving it all up to focus on herself. British TV star Jo Frost is hanging it up after one more season and hopes to have a family of her own, she told the New York Post. "I have decided to hang up my cape," Frost said. "It was a very conscious decision, through much reflection. But I need to create more ba...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See What the Stars Will Be Eating at the Emmy's Governors Ball
- Cat Stranded in Tree for a Month Finally Rescued
- Jessica Biel Is Fabulous with Look-Alike Brother - as She Reveals the Most Magical Moment of Motherhood
- 'Married to Medicine' star Jill Connors arrested for cruelty to children
- Will TLC's sex abuse documentary help network recover from scandals?
- Lucy Liu becomes a mom, shocks fans
- Paige's Boyfriend Writes Her a Super-Sweet Song (But She Isn't Having It)—Watch the Total Divas Bonus Clip
- Candis Cayne Tries to Figure Out If Caitlyn Jenner Is Attracted to Men or Women in I Am Cait Clip—Watch Now!
- The Real Housewives of New York City Reunion Shocker: Not a Fight, But a Snore