Posts with tag "supernanny"
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 11:32 AM by PopEater Staff
'Supernanny' has made a career of helping struggling families for six years, and now she's giving it all up to focus on herself. British TV star Jo Frost is hanging it up after one more season and hopes to have a family of her own, she told the New York Post. "I have decided to hang up my cape," Frost said. "It was a very conscious decision, through much reflection. But I need to create more...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate's Royal Tour Style Gets the Thumbs Up Down Under
- Lee Brice Shares His Own Wedding Footage In Video for 'I Don't Dance'
- 8 Photos of Amazing Record Collections Around the World for Record Store Day
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL