Posts with tag "suri cruise"
- Posted Feb 17th 2010 at 09:44 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Try to contain your rage when you read this one. According to the UK publication NOW, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' daughter Suri Cruise has been photographed with her own $850 handbag. The three-year-old clutched the Salvatore Ferragamo Sofia bag while boarding a helicopter with her parents in the Caribbean....
- Posted Dec 7th 2009 at 08:13 AM by PopEater Staff
While visiting her father on set in Seville, Spain, Suri Cruise dressed up like a flamenco dancer. Photographers snapped the 3-year-old in a pink flamenco dress when she was with Tom Cruise on the set of his new movie, 'Knight and Day,' on Dec. 6. It looks like Suri does want to be a dancer. Mom Katie Holmes recently told Access Hollywood that her daughter's high heels were simply ballroom...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 02:04 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Girls Video Podcast -
- Celebrity Scandal -
The ladies of PopEater discuss Tiger Woods' infidelity scandal, the Suri Cruise footwear fiasco of 2009, and look back at the hottest trends of the last decade - celebrity moms and Beyonce fever. PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE. Want Girls To-Go? Grab Them on iTunes >>> ...
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 03:03 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
She's only been alive for three years, and already little Suri Cruise is spurring debate, this time about her penchant for high heels. Should such a young child be wearing what is considered to be footwear for adult women? From her dresses to her shoes, the three-year-old's wardrobe has already garnered much media attention. Her mother, Katie Holmes, reveals it was her own footwear that inspired...
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 05:54 PM by PopEater Staff
Although Katie Holmes' decision to put daughter Suri Cruise in high heels has sparked a lot criticism, the actress defends her footwear decision. "She, like every little girl – she loves my high heels," Holmes told Access Hollywood. But the ones Suri wears are supportive. "They are actually ballroom dancing shoes for kids. I found them for her and she loves them," Holmes adds....
- Posted Nov 7th 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
What other celebrities are the tabloids dishing on this week? Find Out Inside...
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 06:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Over the weekend, Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and daughter Suri reunited with John Travolta and wife Kelly Preston -- plus over 6,500 Scientologists and their guests celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the International Association of Scientologists in England on Oct. 16, Usmagazine has confirmed. They were surprise guests at the 25th anniversary of the International Association of Scientologists....
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 07:36 AM by PopEater Staff
Suri Cruise and her parents -- you know, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes -- have been in Boston of late thanks to dad Tom filming a new movie titled 'Knight and Day' there. Because we love nothing more than flipping through photos of cute (and famous) kids, we're kicking off this Friday with a compilation of the most cheek-squeezing, "awww"-inducing photos of Suri romping around in Beantown. No wonder...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 09:49 AM by PopEater Staff
Actress Katie Holmes is honored in Elle Magazine as one of the top women in Hollywood. The wife and mother admits her family life has had a positive influence on her career and despite living in the spotlight, she's just a All-American Ohio girl at heart. After the jump, Holmes chats about her daughter Suri Cruise, why she loves vampire movies and her love for fashion. See more photos from...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 11:53 AM by PopEater Staff
It's good to see Suri Cruise again. We haven't spotted the daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes out in a long time, and we definitely missed the cuteness. Photographers snapped Suri and her mom hanging out in Boston. The littlest Cruise was dressed fashionably as usual, accessorizing her outfit with sparkly, silver kitten heels. However, she at one point changed into more toddler-sensible...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Get the Look: Whitney Port's Pretty Dinner Table
- The Wahlberg Family's Boston Marathon Photo Diary
- Get an Exclusive Look Into Niki Taylor's Home and Closet in a Sweet Video Series
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day