Posts with tag "suri cruise"
- Posted Jul 3rd 2011 at 10:53 AM by Christine Fenno
Today is Tom Cruise's 49th birthday, and to celebrate, Katie Holmes threw him a surprise party on Saturday in Miami, where her husband is on location shooting 'Rock of Ages.' Isabella and Connor, Tom Cruise's teenage kids with ex Nicole Kidman, were seen joining Holmes as she carried 5-year-old Suri (casually attired in flip flops and a sundress) into Miami's swanky Soho House for the...
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 04:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Suri Cruise will turn 5 on April 18, and mom Katie Holmes talked excitedly about plans for the big day. 'The Kennedys' star shared some of the details with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show, revealing plans that are surprisingly low-key for Suri, who is known to wear designer clothes and heels. E! Online reports Holmes saying, "She's [Suri] turning 5 in about two weeks. She wants a...
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 12:44 PM by Elizabeth Yun
If the press were watching every move normal people made as parents, they would surely catch some major faux pas. So we can forgive Katie Holmes, the flustered mom who inadvertently let her 4-year-old daughter with husband Tom Cruise grab a box of penis-shaped gummies. Two weeks ago, Holmes was at Serendipity 3 in New York City with little Suri when the tot grabbed some treats, not realizing...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 02:35 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Ask and apparently she will receive, no matter what. Katie Holmes was out with her mini-adult daughter Suri at Serendipity 3 in New York City this week, and the two were photographed with what seemed to be some delicious candy treats for the high-heel wearing tot, that is until you take a closer look at the box. These gummy candies weren't your typical Gummy Bears or Sour Patch Kids, instead...
Is Suri Too Old For Her Pacifier? Our Facebook Fans Share Stories Of Their Children's Pacifier HabitsPosted Mar 9th 2011 at 09:00 AM by Rae Votta
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby
While some are aghast that Suri Cruise is allowed to have her pacifier at age 5, we asked our Facebook fans and found out it wasn't as uncommon as you might think. Read on to see stories from parents about their kids' pacifier habits. Lisa Matican Rosengarten: My son had it until 5. I told him that children less fortunate need his pacifier and can't afford their own. He gladly gave it up but at...
- Posted Mar 8th 2011 at 12:13 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Photos -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
The Cruise family is no stranger to controversy when it comes to their trendsetting daughter, Suri. In the past two years, critics have analyzed her love of high heels, quirky dresses and lipstick, and now she's been spotted in Vancouver with a pacifier in her mouth. The problem, of course, is that she's nearly 5, but anyone expecting Tom or Katie to be the ones to yank that binky anytime soon...
- Posted Aug 16th 2010 at 10:27 AM by PopEater Staff
Katie Holmes and her daughter Suri can't set foot outside without the peering eyes of the paparazzi hoping to catch a glimpse of the mother-daughter duo and what they're wearing. In the new issue of NY Magazine, Holmes praises her little fashionista, admitting Suri started picking out her own clothing (including her infamous high heels) when she was just 18 months old. "She picks out all of...
- Posted May 14th 2010 at 04:01 PM by PopEater Staff
After Tom Cruise's 2005 couch jumping incident on Oprah (yes, it's infamous enough for its own subheading on Cruise's Wikipedia page), it was a surprise (relief?) to see the actor keeping his feet on the floor and his hands off the host today. Cruise visited the show to talk about his new film, 'Knight and Day,' with co-star Cameron Diaz....
- Posted Apr 17th 2010 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
What other celebrities are making headlines in your favorite tabloids this week? Find Out Inside...
- Posted Feb 17th 2010 at 03:01 PM by PopEater Staff
Suri Cruise is definitely a fashionable 3-year-old. We've seen the ballerina shoes and the cute outfits, but has Katie Holmes gone too far with her daughter's accessories? Suri was spotted carrying an $850 Ferragamo purse while boarding a helicopter in Jamaica. Far be it from us to judge, but it seems a little crazy to give a toddler something so expensive. What do you think? PopEater...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Another NFL Player Has Been Arrested for Domestic Violence
- Balthazar Getty Gets the Whole Family Involved in His New Record Label
- Middle School Band Teacher Bridgett Szychulski Charged with Having Sex with Student
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Tim McGraw: Faith Hill makes me 'better at everything'
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'