Posts with tag "suricruisepacifier"
Is Suri Too Old For Her Pacifier? Our Facebook Fans Share Stories Of Their Children's Pacifier HabitsPosted Mar 9th 2011 at 09:00 AM by Rae Votta
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby
While some are aghast that Suri Cruise is allowed to have her pacifier at age 5, we asked our Facebook fans and found out it wasn't as uncommon as you might think. Read on to see stories from parents about their kids' pacifier habits. Lisa Matican Rosengarten: My son had it until 5. I told him that children less fortunate need his pacifier and can't afford their own. He gladly gave it up but at...
Popeater Hot Topics
- From EW: Matthew McConaughey & Christopher Nolan Make Comic-Con Debut
- Helen Mirren's Workout Routine Will Definitely Surprise You
- How Marital Stress Is Taking a Physical Toll on Kendra Wilkinson
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Report: Melissa McCarthy skipping Jenny McCarthy's Wedding
- Mystery still surrounds the whereabouts of Casey Kasem's remains
- Morgan Freeman Sucks Helium With Jimmy Fallon, Talks New Beekeeping Habit—Watch Now!
- Investigators Solve "Creepy and Disturbing" Porcelain Doll Case in California—Get the Scoop!
- Is Charlize Theron Engaged to Sean Penn? Star Spotted With Gleaming Ring on That Finger