Posts with tag "suricruisepacifier"
Is Suri Too Old For Her Pacifier? Our Facebook Fans Share Stories Of Their Children's Pacifier HabitsPosted Mar 9th 2011 at 09:00 AM by Rae Votta
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby
While some are aghast that Suri Cruise is allowed to have her pacifier at age 5, we asked our Facebook fans and found out it wasn't as uncommon as you might think. Read on to see stories from parents about their kids' pacifier habits. Lisa Matican Rosengarten: My son had it until 5. I told him that children less fortunate need his pacifier and can't afford their own. He gladly gave it up but at...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jim Carrey Tests David Letterman for Ebola on The Late Show (VIDEO)
- Diem Brown: My Cancer Has Spread - and I'm Going to Beat It
- 5 Things to Know About World Series Hero Madison Bumgarner
- Jennifer Lopez: I felt 'abused' in past relationships
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case
- Shania Twain reveals she has more music in the works
- Spider-Man fans, Marvel's next Summer 2015 teaser is for you
- Cookie Monster spoofs ?Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'