Posts with tag "suricruisepacifier"
Is Suri Too Old For Her Pacifier? Our Facebook Fans Share Stories Of Their Children's Pacifier HabitsPosted Mar 9th 2011 at 09:00 AM by Rae Votta
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby
While some are aghast that Suri Cruise is allowed to have her pacifier at age 5, we asked our Facebook fans and found out it wasn't as uncommon as you might think. Read on to see stories from parents about their kids' pacifier habits. Lisa Matican Rosengarten: My son had it until 5. I told him that children less fortunate need his pacifier and can't afford their own. He gladly gave it up but at...
Popeater Hot Topics
- VIDEO: Take a Tour of Bethenny Frankel's Gorgeous Hamptons House - You'll Want an Invite!
- The Very Best Celebrity Food Photos of the Week from Chrissy Teigen, Kim Kardashian, and More
- Gisele Bündchen Shares Sweet Photo of Tom Brady and Vivian After Deflategate Victory: 'My Heart Melts'
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Jessica Alba Reacts to $5 Million Lawsuit Against Her Honest Company, Mentions Her Kids—Read Her Statement
- Hello, Ed Skrein! Five Things You Need to Know About Hollywood's Hottest New Action Star
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Resolving Australian Dog Deportation Drama: ''I Killed My Dogs and Ate Them''