Posts with tag "suricruisepacifier"
Is Suri Too Old For Her Pacifier? Our Facebook Fans Share Stories Of Their Children's Pacifier HabitsPosted Mar 9th 2011 at 09:00 AM by Rae Votta
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby
While some are aghast that Suri Cruise is allowed to have her pacifier at age 5, we asked our Facebook fans and found out it wasn't as uncommon as you might think. Read on to see stories from parents about their kids' pacifier habits. Lisa Matican Rosengarten: My son had it until 5. I told him that children less fortunate need his pacifier and can't afford their own. He gladly gave it up but at...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM EW: Game of Thrones Actor Discusses His Surprisingly Early Exit
- Kansas Waitress Tells Governor to 'Tip the Schools' Not Her, in Protest of Change to State School Funding
- Jennifer Garner Talks Teaching Her Kids About Skin Cancer - and Her Family's 'Batman Mania'
- P. Diddy's fragrance ad too racy for Macy's; girlfriend's nudity edited out
- Spice Girls reunite for big fan's birthday
- Iggy Azalea and Britney Spears' song 'Pretty Girls' leaked