Posts with tag "suricruisepacifier"
Is Suri Too Old For Her Pacifier? Our Facebook Fans Share Stories Of Their Children's Pacifier HabitsPosted Mar 9th 2011 at 09:00 AM by Rae Votta
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby
While some are aghast that Suri Cruise is allowed to have her pacifier at age 5, we asked our Facebook fans and found out it wasn't as uncommon as you might think. Read on to see stories from parents about their kids' pacifier habits. Lisa Matican Rosengarten: My son had it until 5. I told him that children less fortunate need his pacifier and can't afford their own. He gladly gave it up but at...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Princess Kate's Perky Pony Is the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Holiday
- Eliza Coupe Engaged to Darin Olien
- Widower Says Brittany Maynard 'Gave Her Husband a Gift' with Decision to End Her Life
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Maria Menounos Compete in Annual Thanksgiving #DanceWars!
- Chris Pratt Shares a Cute Family Photo as Anna Faris Hilariously Live-Tweets Thanksgiving
- Shia LaBeouf Says He Was Raped at #IAMSORRY Installation, Sits in Silence for Hour-Long Interview