Posts with tag "susan sarandon"
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 08:00 PM by Rob Shuter
Now that David Letterman and Jay Leno will be going head-to-head once again, the bad blood between the late-night enemies will carry onto the guest couch. Word is Letterman won't play ball with anyone who goes on Leno's 'Tonight Show' first, setting up some serious celeb-snagging competition. More on that, plus Mariah's bubbly stash and Sarandon's bouncy night out with her rumored boy toy after ...
- Posted Dec 31st 2009 at 11:59 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
A new year is upon us and with it comes a slew of resolutions, including some made by Hollywood's biggest stars. While we could have rounded up a bunch of celebrities to find out what goals they were setting for 2010, we thought it'd be more fun to pick resolutions for them. So, from Jon Gosselin kicking his smoking habit to Susan Sarandon hitting the dating scene, here are our 2010 resolution ...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2009 at 01:51 PM by PopEater Staff
Actors Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon -- who became one of Hollywood's longest-lasting and most prominent couples during their 23 years together -- have split, PEOPLE is exclusively reporting. A rep for Sarandon says despite the pre-Christmas announcement, the duo have been separated for months. ...
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 06:00 AM by Tricia Romano
It's November, which means it's officially time to think about the Oscars. People are already placing bets on the top performances even if they haven't seen them yet (think the soon-to-be-released and highly-anticipated 'Nine'). There are some actresses who have been on the road to Oscardom ever since they began emoting; others found a way out of their earlier career mishaps and have reinvented ...
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 02:13 PM by PopEater Staff
The hype for Peter Jackson's adaptation of 'The Lovely Bones' continues to grow, with a sneak peek trailer debuting on iTunes teasing the film months prior to its December release. The trailer sets the movie up to be incredibly visually stimulating, addressing 14-year-old murder victim Susie Salmon's bizarre and surreal narration from the afterlife. Jackson's take on the appearance of heaven and ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nashville Finale: Clare Bowen Says to 'Expect the Unexpected'
- Andrew Garfield: Shooting Hoops with Kids While Dressed in Spider-Man Costume?
- Amar'e Stoudemire Welcomes a Son
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- ?Nashville' season finale: Every kind of cliffhanger
- ?Modern Family' finale react: Moseying along
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed