Posts with tag "susanboyle"
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 02:11 PM by PopEater Staff
It's been a pretty big year in celebrity news. The death of Michael Jackson sent shock waves through the world, while Susan Boyle 'Dreamed a Dream' and won the hearts of millions. But there were also stories that we think were too overblown -- like Kanye West grabbing the mic from Taylor Swift at the VMAs or Michael Phelps venture into the world of pot smoking. Which story was the biggest ...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 09:39 AM by PopEater Staff
Susan Boyle reached another pinnacle in her career after producers arranged for her to sing a duet with her idol, Elaine Paige. The surprise was kept a secret from Boyle until shortly before the performance, reports UK's Daily Mail. The pair sang Paige's song 'I Know Him So Well.' After the duet, the 'Britain's Got Talent' runner-up said, "I never thought I would see myself standing on the same st...
- Posted Dec 7th 2009 at 02:07 PM by PopEater Staff
Susan Boyle is topping the album charts the world over, and one star who wants in on that action is ... 50 Cent. "Susan Boyle is hot right now. I got to get her on a track, for real," Fiddy told 3am.co.uk, the Daily Mirror's gossip site. "We'd make a hit." The rapper believes a duet featuring Boyle's classical voice over some dope party beats would "get everyone dancing." No joke, and the 'I...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 11:36 AM by PopEater Staff
You've had a good week, Susan Boyle. The 'Britain's Got Talent' star sold an astounding 701,000 copies of her debut album, 'I Dreamed a Dream,' in the U.S., giving her the best first week sales of 2009 and the best-selling debut album by any woman since SoundScan began tracking in 1991. It's also the biggest debut album by any artist since Snoop Dogg's 'Doggystyle' in 1993....
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 02:00 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Good News -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
Why hello, you fabulous gossip addicts! PopEater columnist Rob Shuter is here to give you your fix with his new column 'Naughty But Nice.' In this installment, has the lowdown on just how much money Susan Boyle banked thanks to her smash debut record (hint: it's a lot) and also has some insight on why Tiger Woods may need to be worried about alleged mistress Rachel Uchitel's little new friend. ...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Susan Boyle's unlikely success story just got even more amazing, with the revelation that she was beaten and bullied as a child. "You're looking at someone who would get the belt every day," the 'Britain's Got Talent' star told the Daily Mirror. Boyle said she was tormented by classmates and beaten by teachers because of her learning disabilities. "I'm just a wee bit slower at picking things...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 08:05 AM by PopEater Staff
A week after unleashing a vicious volley of insults at Susan Boyle -- including calling her a "hairy a--hole" whom God hit "with a f---ing ugly stick" -- Sharon Osbourne is now apologizing for the "cheap" stunt. "Susan Boyle is a lovely gracious woman and I took advantage of that by poking fun at her," Osbourne wrote on Facebook. "I would never want to be responsible for hurting Susan and I ...
- Posted Nov 8th 2009 at 09:13 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
It has been a great year for Susan Boyle, and now the 'Britain's Got Talent' runner-up will sing on the hit ABC show, 'Dancing With The Stars.' According to Access Hollywood, Boyle will perform 'I Dreamed a Dream,' the Les Miserables song that skyrocketed her to fame last April....
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Sharon Osbourne went on an unfiltered rant about 'Britain's Got Talent' contestant Susan Boyle on Sirius XM's 'The Opie & Anthony Show' and her comments got pretty catty. "She is a lovely lady. You just want to say 'God bless' and here's a Gillette razor," Osbourne said. She continued to blast Boyle's looks by adding, "[God] gave her the talent. But he hit her with a f****** ugly stick." Wa...
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 07:26 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
She wasn't even a competitor on the show, but Susan Boyle arguably stole the finale of 'America's Got Talent' Wednesday night. Making her U.S. television singing debut, Boyle sang a version of the Rolling Stones' song 'Wild Horses' and even spoke briefly about her hospitalization following her loss on 'Britain's Got Talent.' "I've never felt so tired. I look back at it now and it was a necessit...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nikki Reed Shares Romantic Wedding Day Video Full of Kisses with Ian Somerhalder
- Texas Woman Rescues Seven People from Flood: 'Fear Wasn't Going to Serve Anyone in that Moment'
- From SI: 49ers Quarterback Colin Kaepernick Apologizes for Houston Storm Post
- 'John Wayne Day' in Texas honors actor's 108th birthday
- Actor Sam Shepard arrested for drunken driving in Santa Fe
- B.B. King's family alleges he was poisoned; police deny murder investigation
- Archie Panjabi Breaks Silence on The Good Wife's "Faked" Kalinda-Alicia Scene & Whether She'll Return
- Justin Bieber Covers Boyz II Men's ''I'll Make Love to You'' and the Band Responds—Watch Now!
- Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder Can't Stop Kissing Each Other in New Wedding Day Video—Watch Now!