Posts with tag "t-pain"
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 12:20 AM by AOL Music Editors
Ke$ha and T-Pain may be music's new "it" couple, judging by the flirty-looking photo shoot documented on Twitter. The 'Sleazy' singing party girl and the godfather of auto-tune expressed their infatuation with one another earlier this week. "Last night I found out I'm in love wit @keshasuxx," the rapper posted to his page. "Um. F*****g love u @TPAIN. U get me. Come find me," Ke$ha tweeted...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 01:30 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Who: Hot Chelle Rae Album: 'Lovesick Electric' Song: 'I Like to Dance' Hails From: Nashville, Tenn. For Fans Of: Metro Station, The Cab Why They're About to Pop: Although you might not know Hot Chelle Rae's catchy dance-rock tunes yet, chances are you will soon -- and you're likely more familiar with their work than you'd think. The Nashville-based band lent a hand to superstars Taylor Swift and ...
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 10:53 AM by Denise Warner
Singer-songwriter and actor Jesse McCartney chatted about his new video 'Body Language,' which features T-Pain. McCartney tells PopEater that the video -- which features a lot of behind-the-scenes and tour footage -- "just accidentally happened." "It became this really fun intimate video," he adds. Jesse also talked about what it was like working with the hip-hop artist, who else he wants to co...
- Posted Sep 12th 2009 at 01:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Every year MTV has a special way of topping the previous year's VMAs with new moments going down in pop culture history. Whether Britney Spears is caught kissing Madonna or a Rage Against The Machine bassist decides it's a good idea to climb the set fixtures, we're sure this year will have plenty of surprises. After the jump, check out what we think will be the most talked about moments during the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Former Family Matters Star Darius McCrary Arrested for Failing to Pay Child Support
- Scandal Recap: Olivia Pope Pushes Cyrus Beene Down the Aisle
- FROM EW: Why Julia Louis-Dreyfus Reigns Supreme
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues
- Khloé Kardashian and French Montana ''Acting Very Much as a Couple'' While Partying in Miami
- Nick Jonas Totally Gets Zayn Malik's Decision to Leave One Direction: It Was ''Time to Close a Chapter''
- What Does Juan Pablo Di Pace Think of His New "Hot Jesus" Title? Watch and Find Out!