Posts with tag "tara reid"
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 09:15 AM by Moviefone Editors
Not long ago there was a bit of a hubbub surrounding comments that Tara Reid made concerning the possibility of a 'Big Lebowski 2.' She alluded to the fact that it's happening this year -- and that she'd be in it -- but then was pretty hilariously put in her place when Ethan Coen responded to the rumor by noting, "I'm glad she's working on it." And so was the end of The Tara Reid 'Big Lebowski ...
- Posted Feb 4th 2011 at 04:20 PM by Sarah Crow
Tara Reid's career is hitting new highs, starring in two upcoming movies, in addition to adding a producer credit to her resume. The surprising part of her story isn't her phoenix-like rise from the ashes of her career, but the reprisal of one of her greatest roles to date. According to E! Online, the actress said of her busy year, "I have a movie coming out called 'The Fields.' I have anoth...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 02:30 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood with our weekly Fashion Police. We're not sure what's going on this week in celebdom, but man, there were some doozies. We hit up the 'Harry Potter' premiere in the UK, and the fashion was either really good ...
- Posted Apr 21st 2010 at 12:26 AM by PopEater Staff
Tara Reid is not going to be walking down the aisle next month after all. The 'American Pie' star has called off her wedding to Internet entrepreneur Michael Axtmann months after getting engaged, according to PEOPLE. A statement reportedly released by the actress -- though it's written in the third person -- reads: "Tara Reid has confirmed that she will not be moving forward with her May 22 nuptia...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 07:02 AM by PopEater Staff
'American Pie' actress Tara Reid is settling down. Her boyfriend, entrepreneur Michael Axtman, popped the question during dinner in Los Angeles Monday night, PEOPLE is reporting. "Michael surprised Tara with a beautiful round brilliant cut ring," the actress's rep said. "Tara was so happy, and the other patrons clapped and yelled out, 'Congratulations.'" The 34-year-old starlet and notorious...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 12:01 PM by PopEater Staff
Tara Reid's hard-partying youth is over, and the star tells Playboy that she's now a mature, grounded woman who is out to show people she's not the Hollywood wild child anymore. To accompany those words is, naturally, a nude photo spread to show her newfound confidence. "I'm happy with my life now, and I'd like to keep it this way," Reid tells the magazine....
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 06:47 AM by PopEater Staff
A botched liposuction and not-so-great breast augmentation have been dogging 'American Pie' star Tara Reid for years. Countless late-night jokes and tabloid scrutiny were commonplace. But several corrective surgeries later, the 34-year-old actress is ready to silence those critics by busting out topless in the January edition of Playboy magazine. "It just wasn't that good of a surgery, it happe...
- Posted Oct 14th 2009 at 10:31 AM by PopEater Staff
With the news that Tara Reid is posing Playboy comes this interesting conundrum. 'The Real Housewives of New York' star Kelly Bensimon also wants a piece of the Playmate pie -- and they both may be vying for the same cover, FoxNews.com reports. Reid and Bensimon have done their shoots for the December issue of the mag. However, there's been no word on who scored the prime cover spot. But mo...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kellan Lutz Does Crazy Workout Hanging Off a Cliff, Warns 'Don't Try This at Home'
- Justin Bieber Explains to Jimmy Fallon Why He Got Emotional During the VMAs
- President Obama Busts Out Some New Dance Moves with Native Alaskan Kids
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen have hit a 'rocky point' but still 'in love'
- Maddie & Tae follow up their controversial tune with debut album 'Start Here'
- Better blonde or brunette?
- Mr. Robot's Finale Brilliantly Sets the Stage for Season 2 With Twists, Turns & New Questions
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Are Not Headed for Divorce, Source Says
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Can't Stop Gushing About His New Leading Lady—Get the Scoop!