Posts with tag "taxes"
- Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 04:24 PM by PopEater Staff
'Crocodile Dundee' star Paul Hogan lashed out at the Australian tax office in an interview Tuesday on the Australian television's 'A Current Affair' after being told he couldn't leave the country until he pays off his debts, Reuters reports. "I can't pay 10 percent of what they're asking ... bugger 'em!" the actor said. When the 70-year-old actor landed in Sydney on Aug. 20 to attend his mot...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 03:09 PM by Jo Piazza
The IRS is hot on Nic Cage's booty since the Oscar winner (and 'National Treasure' star) allegedly owes $6 million in back taxes. Still, his failure to pay surely can't be due to a lack of funds, as he's worth an estimated $38 mil. Are there no decent accountants in Hollywood? After the jump, celeb watchers and accountants weigh in on Nic and other celebs stiffed the man! Meantime, rock out to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Can The Real Housewives of Orange County Star Vicki Gunvalson Sew a Button?
- FROM EW: Stephen Colbert to Appear on Next Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
- Angelina Jolie Pitt Meets an Adorable Cheetah Cub Named After Shiloh
- Justin Bieber's buddy gets a shark bite during vacation
- Tiger who? Lindsey Vonn turns heads at Grand Prix event
- Ben Affleck returns home alone after Bahamas trip with Jennifer Garner
- Kylie Jenner, Harry Styles and Cody Simpson Attend Fourth of July Malibu Party: Pics and Details!
- Producer Jerry Weintraub Dead at 77; Film & TV Titan's Credits Included Ocean's Eleven and The Karate Kid
- Jimmy Fallon Steps Out With a Cast, Jokes He "Invented a New Type of Wedding Ring" After Finger Injury