Posts with tag "taxes"
- Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 04:24 PM by PopEater Staff
'Crocodile Dundee' star Paul Hogan lashed out at the Australian tax office in an interview Tuesday on the Australian television's 'A Current Affair' after being told he couldn't leave the country until he pays off his debts, Reuters reports. "I can't pay 10 percent of what they're asking ... bugger 'em!" the actor said. When the 70-year-old actor landed in Sydney on Aug. 20 to attend his mot...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 03:09 PM by Jo Piazza
The IRS is hot on Nic Cage's booty since the Oscar winner (and 'National Treasure' star) allegedly owes $6 million in back taxes. Still, his failure to pay surely can't be due to a lack of funds, as he's worth an estimated $38 mil. Are there no decent accountants in Hollywood? After the jump, celeb watchers and accountants weigh in on Nic and other celebs stiffed the man! Meantime, rock out to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff Reveals Her Surprising Blue Hair Inspiration, Says Her 12 Tattoos Make Her Gangster and More
- Nashville Sneak Peek: A Sick Deacon Tells Rayna, 'This Is How the Song Ends for Me!' (VIDEO)
- See Hollywood's Reaction to Zayn Malik's Decision to Leave One Direction
- Gigi Hadid disagrees with Kate Upton about social media
- Laurence Fishburne's mother claims she is being evicted and son won't give her 'a penny'
- Dolly Parton details her marriage to Carl Thomas Dean