Posts with tag "taxes"
- Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 04:24 PM by PopEater Staff
'Crocodile Dundee' star Paul Hogan lashed out at the Australian tax office in an interview Tuesday on the Australian television's 'A Current Affair' after being told he couldn't leave the country until he pays off his debts, Reuters reports. "I can't pay 10 percent of what they're asking ... bugger 'em!" the actor said. When the 70-year-old actor landed in Sydney on Aug. 20 to attend his mot...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 03:09 PM by Jo Piazza
The IRS is hot on Nic Cage's booty since the Oscar winner (and 'National Treasure' star) allegedly owes $6 million in back taxes. Still, his failure to pay surely can't be due to a lack of funds, as he's worth an estimated $38 mil. Are there no decent accountants in Hollywood? After the jump, celeb watchers and accountants weigh in on Nic and other celebs stiffed the man! Meantime, rock out to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gary Sinise Blasts Howard Dean for Calling American Sniper Fans 'Angry'
- Watch Snowstorm Juno Pass Through Midtown Manhattan in 56 Seconds
- Drew Barrymore: 'I Didn't Really Have Parents'
- Texas high school's 'Uptown Funk' video goes viral
- ?Fantastic Four' debuts first trailer
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Taylor Swift's Twitter and Instagram Accounts Hacked, Ronan Farrow Guides Us Through This National Crisis
- Tom Brady Admits He Didn't Watch SNL Deflategate Sketch, Says Jay Z Gets Him ''Hyped Up'' While Speaking at Super Bowl Media Day
- Kris Jenner Wears Revealing See-Through Pants to Chanel Fashion Show, Texts Pic of Her Sexy Outfit to Boyfriend Corey Gamble!