Posts with tag "taxes"
- Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 04:24 PM by PopEater Staff
'Crocodile Dundee' star Paul Hogan lashed out at the Australian tax office in an interview Tuesday on the Australian television's 'A Current Affair' after being told he couldn't leave the country until he pays off his debts, Reuters reports. "I can't pay 10 percent of what they're asking ... bugger 'em!" the actor said. When the 70-year-old actor landed in Sydney on Aug. 20 to attend his ...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 03:09 PM by Jo Piazza
The IRS is hot on Nic Cage's booty since the Oscar winner (and 'National Treasure' star) allegedly owes $6 million in back taxes. Still, his failure to pay surely can't be due to a lack of funds, as he's worth an estimated $38 mil. Are there no decent accountants in Hollywood? After the jump, celeb watchers and accountants weigh in on Nic and other celebs stiffed the man! Meantime, rock out to ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sathwik Karnik, 12, Wins National Geographic Bee
- Jennifer Aniston Gets (Nearly) Naked as a Stripper in We're the Millers
- Phineas and Ferb Mash-Up Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Celebs who don't dress their age
- Liz and Dick were hot! ?Cleopatra' rereleased on its 50th anniversary
- Ryan Gosling's 'Only God Forgives' booed at Cannes, called 'a defecation'
- ?Nashville' season finale: Every kind of cliffhanger
- ?Modern Family' finale react: Moseying along
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed