Posts with tag "taylor momsen"
- Posted Jul 7th 2011 at 11:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Sure Taylor Momsen wants to distance herself from her former life as the Upper East Side's 'Gossip Girl' queen bee in training, but is she going overboard when it comes to letting her bad girl side run wild? The 17-year-old actress turned singer got more than a little close with several of her fans at a performance with her band, The Pretty Reckless, in Barcelona on Wednesday, the UK's Daily Mail ...
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 05:35 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
If Taylor Momsen was looking to distance herself from her fame-making 'Gossip Girl' character, then she's done it -- tenfold. The actress turned raccoon-eyed rock chick turned heads at her Leicestershire, England concert during which she flashed her bare -- except for two strategically placed pieces of X marks the spot duct tape -- breasts to her audience. The 17-year-old Pretty Reckless ...
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 08:31 AM by Kelly Fisher
There's been some casting shakeups on the Upper East Side. 'Gossip Girl' regulars Taylor Momsen and Jessica Szohr have been let go from the CW show. According to TV Guide, the actresses will not be returning as series regulars when the show returns for its fifth season in the fall. Momsen, who plays good girl-turned-bad Jenny Humphrey, hardly caught any screen time this season as is, ...
- Posted Mar 24th 2011 at 02:16 PM by Jonathan Dekel
EXCLUSIVE: Taylor Momsen is many things, but timid isn't one of them. Just weeks after losing a valuable spokeswoman contract to Kelly Osbourne (presumably due to outlandish behavior), the singer/actress sat down with PopEater wearing little more than a cut-up Motorhead T-shirt, a hoodie and a garter belt. As her co-songwriter/guitarist Ben Phillips put it, "This chick is crazy!" Speaking in ...
- Posted Mar 20th 2011 at 12:45 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Music News
Auditions for Simon Cowell's new talent competition 'The X Factor' will kick off March 27 in Los Angeles, and in the meantime, suspense is building about just who will be seated at the judges' table. Cowell made the first announcement last week, confirming that famed music producer Antonio 'L.A.' Reid has agreed to sit alongside him on the panel when the series launches. Now, sources are ...
- Posted Mar 5th 2011 at 12:02 PM by Katelyn Mullen
- Filed under:
- Taylor Momsen
Taylor Momsen is a far cry from the adorable little girl who melted our hearts as she fixed the Grinch in the 2000 remake 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas.' Her time on 'Gossip Girl' could potentially be over as she was benched from the show back in November, and she has since been on tour with her band, The Pretty Reckless. The platform buckle boots she is strutting down the street in must have ...
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 01:40 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Kelly Osbourne has been named the new face of Madonna's Material Girl fashion line. Osbourne, who once called herself an "ugly duckling," replaces 'Gossip Girl' star Taylor Momsen, according to a tweet from the company. Material Girl is a year-old juniors design collaboration between the iconic music superstar and 14-year-old daughter Lourdes. It's sold exclusively at Macy's. "Material ...
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 07:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
'Gossip Girl' star and The Pretty Reckless singer Taylor Momsen is no stranger to the spotlight and recently opened up to Kerrang about her edgy public image. She has certainly come a long way since "Little Jenny Humphrey." "I'll admit that I'm a little crazy," she told the rock magazine. When asked about the negative news constantly surrounding her, she continued, "I ignore what people say and ...
- Posted Dec 21st 2010 at 10:15 AM by Sarah Crow
Taylor Momsen has been vocal about her parents cutting her childhood short by pushing her into the spotlight, but the young actress does seem to have at least one adult in her corner: 'Gossip Girl' co-star Kelly Rutherford. Rutherford, who plays Momsen's socialite stepmother Lily van der Woodsen on the show, has come out in the young star's defense, downplaying reports that Momsen was asked to ...
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 04:15 PM by Sarah Crow
'Gossip Girl' star Taylor Momsen may have perfected her teen with a 'tude act on American soil, but it doesn't seem as though the singer/actress will be content until she's offended someone on every continent. In what can only be assumed to be a sneaky lesson about the importance of education, while touring with her band, The Pretty Reckless, in Glasgow last week, Momsen announced her act, ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelly Rutherford's Request for Custody of Her Two Kids Denied
- Prince Harry Arrives at the South Pole: 'It's an Amazing Feeling'
- Nigella Lawson's Former Assistant Defends Purchases as Authorized, Calls Ex-Employers 'Liars'
- Khloe Kardashian filing for divorce from Lamar Odom, reports say
- 'American Hustle' review: Actors take 70s stereotypes and run with them in entertaining sting flick
- Plastic surgeon dad goes to work on daughters' breasts, faces
- ?Spider-Man' spins off: 20 thoughts on ?Venom,' ?The Sinister Six,' and Sony's franchise gambit
- Relive 2013 through the year's top Instagram moments and trends
- Late Night Highlight: David Letterman makes Julia Roberts cry (in a good way) ? VIDEO