Posts with tag "taylor swift"
- Posted May 6th 2011 at 03:15 AM by The Boot Editors
In 2008, Taylor Swift's then-just-released album, 'Fearless,' became a monster hit and garnered lots of attention not only for the singer but for the subjects of her deeply personal songs. One such tune was 'Hey Stephen,' which included dreamy, romantic lines such as, "I can't help it if you look like an angel / Can't help it if I wanna kiss you in the rain" and "come feel this magic I've been...
- Posted May 3rd 2011 at 02:30 PM by Katelyn Mullen
The stars were out at last night's Met Gala and the unveiling of the 'Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty' exhibit, and it proved to be one very big night for fashion. The Metropolitan Museum of Art was full of some of Hollywood's most beautiful stars, who put their best designer clad foot forward and glammed it up to celebrate the late designer. Form fitted was certainly a trend amongst the...
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 03:00 AM by Christo Varghese
Taylor Swift recently bought her parents a $1.4 million home in Nashville, Tenn. UsMagazine.com is reporting a source close to the Swift said that the country singer bought "an incredible house" for her mom and dad, Andrea and Scott Swift. The 5,000 square-foot , three-bedroom home was built in the 1920s but has been recently renovated. Key features include a blue stone terrace and a massive...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 03:45 AM by Christo Varghese
Taylor Swift had a low-key dinner date with 'Country Strong' actor and singer Garrett Hedlund in Nashville, TN, last week. UsMagazine.com is quoting a source who said, "It was their first time going out. They've been emailing for a while, and she hinted they should get together." Hedlund, 26, was in Nashville recording an album and the insider reported that Swift, 21, was excited to meet the...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 04:15 PM by Zach Dionne
Taylor Swift recently took to the BBC and proved she can do more than pop-friendly country, capably covering indie darlings Mumford & Sons. The 21-year-old American's soft, somber take on the British group's 'White Blank Page' is a worthwhile watch for fans of Taylor, Mumford, or just, y'know, good music. The banjo is intact, and we're realizing for the first time how in touch with country...
- Posted Apr 4th 2011 at 12:25 AM by The Boot Editors
Miranda Lambert is once again the belle of the ball. The Texas songbird led the 46th Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards winners with three trophies: Top Female Vocalist, Single of the Year and Video of the Year for her huge hit, 'The House That Built Me.' The songwriters behind the tune, Tom Douglas and Allen Shamblin, also won for Song of the Year. "I feel so blessed and so humbled," said...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 05:35 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Who needs leopard or zebra print when you can wear a bear? The ever-so-stylish Taylor Swift showed off a new twist on the animal print trend today, rocking a sweater with an adorable panda bear across the chest. Swift made her exit from the Mandarin Hotel in London in style, sporting the fun top and a flirty side braid. She gave fans, and waiting paparazzi, a wave as she made her way to...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 06:47 PM by The Boot Editors
Taylor Swift's voice can already be heard on radio stations all over the world, and now she's lending it to the big screen as well. Universal recently announced that the 21-year-old would be voicing the character of Audrey in upcoming 3D film, 'The Lorax,' which now has an official release date of March 12, 2012. The movie, an adaptation of the classic Dr. Seuss children's book, also includes...
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 02:42 PM by Katelyn Mullen
- Filed under:
- Taylor Swift
Could Taylor Swift and 'Glee' heartthrob Chord Overstreet be the newest young Hollywood couple to be making sweet music? The pair was spotted last night watching the Minnesota Wild face the Los Angeles Kings at the Staples Center in LA. It looks as though Taylor's fling with Jake Gyllenhaal is nothing but a memory (or according to us, a hit song). Maybe Taylor and Chord will write a song...
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 11:45 PM by Spinner Editors
While it might take more than mere chocolates and roses on Valentine's Day to make Taylor Swift swoon, Owl City's Adam Young is hoping to do it through the magic of music. On Monday, Young released a love song on Owl City's blog that was dedicated to Swift and, admittedly, intentionally timed for Valentine's Day. The ball may now be in Swift's court, but she was the one to throw the first...
Popeater Hot Topics
- High School Students Plan Protest over Treatment of Alleged Rape Victims
- Autumn Reeser Divorcing Jesse Warren
- Inside Kaley Cuoco's Surprise Birthday Party - See the Gorgeous Photos!
- 'Star Wars' trailer in nine theaters this weekend
- Former 'Dirty Jobs' host Mike Rowe spars over religion, Republicans
- Report: $4K in instruments stolen from Leon Russell's backing band tour bus in San Antonio
- ?The Hunger Games' star Willow Shields, Michael Fassbender, and James McAvoy walk into an elevator and?
- Rio de Janeiro unveils weird new Olympic and Paralympic mascots
- Angelina Jolie Once Feared Unbroken Might Be "One of the Great Disasters of Filmmaking History"
- Old Spice Releases Yet Another Horrifying Commercial That Will Give You Eternal Nightmares
- Kate Upton Cuts Her Hair a Few Inches Shorter, Embraces the "Lob" Trend—See the Pic!