Posts with tag "taylor lautner"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 04:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Dramatic string orchestra music? Check. A soft glow punctuating rolling hills just so? Check. A total hunk building a field of dreams for a team of sports players? Check and check. If this all sounds too familiar, that's because it's Taylor Lantner's remake of the classic 'Field of Dreams' -- except this time, longing glances of unanswered hope are the punchline instead of the story line as...
- Posted Jun 1st 2011 at 09:50 PM by Moviefone Editors
Big 'Breaking Dawn' news: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner will present the first look at footage from 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1' during the 2011 MTV Movie Awards this Sunday. MTV.com has posted a snippet of the footage of moviedom's most anticipated marriage as Bella walks down the aisle towards her vampire groom. We see Edward (in white tie and tux with...
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 07:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
The rumors are true! 'American Idol' contestant Paul McDonald is dating 'Twilight' star Nikki Reed, UsMagazine.com reports. McDonald confirmed the news after getting the boot on Thursday night's results show. And though they are "officially dating," the latest 'Idol' castoff admits the couple doesn't "get to see each other too much because [they're] both working so hard." "[Nikki's]...
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 12:25 PM by Sarah Crow
It looks like Taylor Lautner's transformation from boy next door to muscle-bound hunk for his role as Jacob Black will come in handy even after 'Twilight' saga comes to an end in 2012. The 19-year-old heartthrob shows off his fit physique and ass-kicking skills in action-thriller 'Abduction,' scheduled for release this fall. In the film, Lautner plays a high school student with a dark...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 04:40 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It was date night for two of Hollywood's young stars. Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins were spotted leaving a small town restaurant in British Columbia late in the evening, looking a lot alike in their matching leather jackets, and a lot like a couple. Romance rumors started swirling while the pair was filming the thriller 'Abduction' in Pittsburgh. They were spotted getting cozy at the...
- Posted Apr 3rd 2011 at 12:46 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the luckiest actress of all? This weekend, many would say musician Phil Collins' daughter -- the stylish starlet who just scored a royally big break. Lily Collins, 22, is "so excited," according to People.com, about news that she'll play Snow White in 'The Brothers Grimm: Snow White,' the upcoming 3-D adaption starring Julia Roberts as the Evil Queen. The...
- Posted Jan 6th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Emily Hall
Taylor Lautner has a lot to smile about these days. Not only did the buff 'Twilight' star and his castmates win big at the People's Choice Awards, but sources say the rumored romance with his 'Abduction' co-star, Lily Collins, continues to grow. "They appear to be seeing each other, but it's too early to see what will happen because they are both young," a source close to the couple tells...
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 12:59 PM by PopEater Staff
While Taylor Swift has kept mum regarding speculation that her latest single, 'Dear John', is about rumored ex John Mayer, the songstress doesn't deny that she has a habit of calling out the boys who break her heart. PEOPLE reports that the singer opened up, but didn't apologize for, her bold lyrical choices, saying, "This is album No. 3, so I figure that these people have had fair warning." ...
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Amber James
Chaske Spencer is buffing up his bod, hitting the gym six days a week, before he starts filming 'Breaking Dawn,' the fourth installment of the wildly popular 'Twilight' vampire franchise. The actor is ready to reunite with his wolf pack co-stars in Vancouver next month, joking that the guys have practically become a "boy band" at this point. "We're kind of stuck with each other," he joked about...
- Posted Oct 12th 2010 at 02:05 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Remember when Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner were first spotted together? It didn't take long before the blonde country cutie and the handsome, jacked-up werewolf became Hollywood's newest it couple. We all got caught up in their teenage love story, but as we know, the two decided to be "just friends" back in December 2009. Their short-lived courtship did result in some endearingly witty 'SNL'...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kylie Jenner's New Look: Extensions and Mega-Pouty Lips
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC World News
- The Friends Central Perk Coffee Shop Is Coming to New York
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- Ariana Grande's Emotional Explanation on Why Her Fan Meet & Greet Went Wrong: "I Am Still in Mourning"
- Idris Elba Sounds Off on That Shocking Bulge Picture: "Everyone Is Size Obsessed"
- Margot Robbie Plants a Fat Kiss on New Boyfriend Tom Ackerley—See the Sweet Pics!