Posts with tag "taylorlautner"
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 12:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Let's face it. 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' is going to be one of the biggest films of the year. Yes, it's geared towards lonely high school girls and their mothers, but it is a huge phenomenon. As expected, all its stars turned out for the Los Angeles premiere of the film. And, as is the norm for big movies, other celebs showed up as well. It's just that given the nature of the material, we ...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 06:46 AM by PopEater Staff
Vampires, werewolves and humans all came together for the 'New Moon' premiere in Los Angeles. Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and the rest of the 'Twilight Saga' co-stars were on hand to celebrate the film, which opens nationwide on Nov. 20. The second movie in the series follows Bella's depression when Edward breaks up with her, and sees her get close to friend Jacob, who ...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 02:10 PM by Bryan Alexander
There might be a serious split in Team Jacob's camp about which look is sexier -- long hair or short hair. But the 'Twilight Saga: New Moon' star Taylor Lautner says he preferred playing his character Jacob Black with the clean cut look. "It was so weird to see that long hair on me," Lautner said at the 'New Moon' press day, pointing to the very, very obvious fact that the long hair is a wig. "It ...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 01:20 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Taylor Lautner fans will see a whole lot of Taylor when 'New Moon' hits theaters. Even the newly bulked-up star has to laugh at one (of many) shirtless scene where he whips off his shirt to tend to a Kristen Stewart head-wound. "I start laughing so hard every time I see that scene," Lautner related at the 'New Moon' press day. "'Oh you're bleeding? Okay let me fix it.' It's so embarrassing." ...
- Posted Nov 8th 2009 at 09:16 AM by PopEater Staff
Taylor Swift, host of this week's 'Saturday Night Live,' didn't spend much time addressing Kanye West's stage storming incident. She made brief mention in an opening song that included all the topics she doesn't want to talk about: her break-up with Joe Jonas and "that werewolf from 'Twilight'", Taylor Lautner. Later in the evening she even spoofed Kate Gosselin. Watch the videos after the jump. ...
- Posted Nov 7th 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
What other celebrities are the tabloids dishing on this week? Find Out Inside ...
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 05:58 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Girls Video Podcast -
- Celebrity Scandal
The ladies of PopEater discuss Hailey Glassman's "emotionally abusive" relationship with Jon Gosselin, Levi Johnston's upcoming Playgirl shoot and the not-so-secret romance between Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner. Want Girls To-Go? Grab Them on iTunes >>> ...
- Posted Sep 13th 2009 at 10:36 PM by PopEater Staff
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner took the stage at the VMAs to debut a new trailer for the highly anticipated fall film, 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon.' Watch It ...
- Posted Sep 6th 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Were you convinced that Demi Moore never had plastic surgery? Will Charlie Gibson leaving ABC change your view of the network? Did Madonna stage her collapse? Will allegations against Donald Trump affect future Miss Universe competitions? Did Kristen Stewart's 'Eclipse' wig look fake? Are you ready for Whitney Houston's comeback? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who ...
- Posted Sep 1st 2009 at 09:31 AM by PopEater Staff
In between filming 'New Moon' and 'Eclipse,' star Kristen Stewart cut her hair to play rocker Joan Jett in the bio pic 'The Runaways.' But the mullet Stewart currently has obviously won't work for her role as Bella Swan. So producers put her in a wig to film the third movie. And from the looks of it, it's the same hair piece worn by Taylor Lautner -- who plays Bella' best bud Jacob -- in ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nashville Finale: Clare Bowen Says to 'Expect the Unexpected'
- Andrew Garfield: Shooting Hoops with Kids While Dressed in Spider-Man Costume?
- Amar'e Stoudemire Welcomes a Son
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- ?Modern Family' finale react: Moseying along
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!