Posts with tag "tbs"
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 11:41 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien is gearing up for the TBS debut of 'Conan' on Nov. 8 by showing off a little more grit and some axle grease in his new promo video. Now that he's got Andy Richter on board and with less than a month until his marriage with TBS begins, Conan has released a hilarious video that finds the comedian beating up a stunt double and launching a muscle car filled with explosives and popcorn...
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 10:01 AM by Zach Dionne
Sex sells, sure. But get a gigantic redheaded funnyman sensually washing a car desk while fully clothed, it sells and makes us laugh. The first trailer for Conan O'Brien's upcoming TBS show features Coco scrubbing down his desk to the tune of Def Leppard's 'Pour Some Sugar on Me,' spitting foam and whipping his wet hair to the glorious sound of '80s hair metal. See the clip: ...
- Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 11:01 AM by PopEater Staff
We're going to spare you any more agonizing waiting: 'Conan'! Vulture exclusively reports, via an awesome video from Coco himself, that O'Brien's new TBS show is going simple with the title. "I wanted one word that captured my essence, and 'Oprah' was already taken," the 47-year-old host says. 'Conan' on TBS will be O'Brien's third late night show, following his 16 years as host of 'Late...
- Posted Apr 12th 2010 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien will make his highly anticipated return to television on TBS, TVGuide.com reports. Yes, you read that right. It had long been speculated that the red-haired funnyman would land on FOX, but he has struck an agreement with the cable network for an 11 PM show that will run Monday through Thursday. "In three months I've gone from network television to Twitter to performing live...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Winnie the Pooh Reportedly Banned from a Polish Playground for Being 'Inappropriately Dressed'
- From Kendall's New Gig to Kim's Fragrance Tour, Get Your Kardashian/Jenner Style Fix
- Harold Henthorn, Accused of Killing Wife, Had Map Marked with Spot Where She Fell, Authorities Say
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover