Posts with tag "that 70s show"
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 04:48 PM by Jo Piazza
It's a valid question. Wilmer Valderrama has been largely out of the celebrity spotlight since his days as the kooky exchange student Fez on 'That '70s Show' came to an end in 2006 and we have even heard some of our colleagues refer to him as the Dustin Diamond of the 2000s. But Wilmer himself shot those notions down when PopEater spoke to him on Tuesday afternoon, as he filled us in on exactly...
- Posted Dec 21st 2010 at 06:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Lisa Robin Kelly, who played Laurie, Eric Foreman's sister, on 'That '70s Show,' has been charged with drunk driving. She was arrested in North Carolina in August after being pulled over by police on suspicion of being under the influence of alcohol. According to TMZ, Kelly has pled guilty to driving while intoxicated. She was sentenced in November to 12 months of unsupervised probation. She was...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Woman with Amnesia Finds Her Family - and Her Identity
- Donald Trump Popular in Mexico - in Piñata Form
- FROM EW: Someone Put Nicolas Cage's Face on Every Game of Thrones Character
- Hannah Davis shows off her American pride in SI
- Duggars could face civil suit from non-family abuse victim, report says
- Ex-CNNer Lynne Russell's husband kills robber in wild motel shootout
- Rumer Willis Flaunts Killer Bikini Bod During Dancing With the Stars Tour—and the Shirtless Guys Aren't Bad, Either
- Twitterverse Accuses Demi Lovato of Ripping Off Katy Perry and Jessie J on ''Cool for the Summer''—and She Fires Back!
- Holy Abs! Shemar Moore, 45, Shows Off His Sexy Shirtless Bod in South Beach